2011 calendar released by Brookmans Park estate agent
A NEW year is upon us, so it’s time to throw out your old 2010 calendar and put up your new 2011 one.
And if you haven’t got round to grabbing one yet, a Times Territory estate agent may be able to help.
Duncan Perry Estate Agents, in Bradmore Green, Brookmans Park, has published its very own calendar for the new year, with all profits going to the Brookmans Park Rotary Club.
Each month features a picture of scenes from around the village, such as the much loved Gobions Wood bluebells and lake.
It was the company’s decision to sponsor the Gobions Woodland Trust’s calendar last year that inspired this year’s charity effort, according to estate agent owner Duncan Perry.
You may also want to watch:
“We advertised on the calendar produced to benefit the Gobions Woodland Trust last year and decided this year to sponsor our own calendar of local scenes with the profit benefiting the Rotary Club,” said Duncan.
“We have also produced a new fridge magnet supporting the local traders in Brookmans Park which will be delivered to all homes shortly, as the previous one we supplied was such a success with local residents. I look forward to building further links with the community during the coming year, and I welcome suggestions as to how I can provide further support.”
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
- 6 Would you quit drinking and smoking?
- 7 100 not out for centenarian Gladys
- 8 Businesses react as relaxation of Covid restrictions delayed to July 19
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
The calendar is available at Duncan Perry’s offices in Bradmore Green, as well as Brookmans Park Golf Club, priced �9.99.
Call 01707 664549 for more information.