2 for 1 dining with the Welwyn & Hatfield Times
SHOPPERS got the chance to bite back at the credit crunch, thanks to the WHT and the Howard Centre. Hundreds of you visited our stall in the WGC shopping complex on Saturday to take advantage of our 2 for 1 dining offer. The cards we gave out – in exchang
SHOPPERS got the chance to bite back at the credit crunch, thanks to the WHT and the Howard Centre.
Hundreds of you visited our stall in the WGC shopping complex on Saturday to take advantage of our 2 for 1 dining offer.
The cards we gave out - in exchange for a voucher printed in last week's edition of the WHT - enable the user to a top half-price deal at a host of restaurants, both in the area and further afield.
Zoe Porter, the WHT's circulation and promotions co-ordinator, said: "We were bowled over by the response we had from readers.
You may also want to watch:
"It was a phenomenal success, and we gave away lots of cards.
"I look forward to our next promotion."
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
WHT editor Terry Mitchinson added: "It's great to be able to offer our readers these sort of deals and we thank the Howard Centre for its involvement.
"Keep an eye out on future issues of the WHT and in our Times Magazine, for more great reader offers."
* The next Times Magazine will be free in next week's WHT (out on February 25).