2 for 1 dining with the Welwyn & Hatfield Times
SHOPPERS got the chance to bite back at the credit crunch, thanks to the WHT and the Howard Centre. Hundreds of you visited our stall in the WGC shopping complex on Saturday to take advantage of our 2 for 1 dining offer. The cards we gave out – in exchang
SHOPPERS got the chance to bite back at the credit crunch, thanks to the WHT and the Howard Centre.
Hundreds of you visited our stall in the WGC shopping complex on Saturday to take advantage of our 2 for 1 dining offer.
The cards we gave out - in exchange for a voucher printed in last week's edition of the WHT - enable the user to a top half-price deal at a host of restaurants, both in the area and further afield.
Zoe Porter, the WHT's circulation and promotions co-ordinator, said: "We were bowled over by the response we had from readers.
"It was a phenomenal success, and we gave away lots of cards.
"I look forward to our next promotion."
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 5 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 8 Cuffley home care company recognised among best in east of England
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
WHT editor Terry Mitchinson added: "It's great to be able to offer our readers these sort of deals and we thank the Howard Centre for its involvement.
"Keep an eye out on future issues of the WHT and in our Times Magazine, for more great reader offers."
* The next Times Magazine will be free in next week's WHT (out on February 25).