2 for 1 dining with the Welwyn & Hatfield Times
SHOPPERS got the chance to bite back at the credit crunch, thanks to the WHT and the Howard Centre. Hundreds of you visited our stall in the WGC shopping complex on Saturday to take advantage of our 2 for 1 dining offer. The cards we gave out – in exchang
SHOPPERS got the chance to bite back at the credit crunch, thanks to the WHT and the Howard Centre.
Hundreds of you visited our stall in the WGC shopping complex on Saturday to take advantage of our 2 for 1 dining offer.
The cards we gave out - in exchange for a voucher printed in last week's edition of the WHT - enable the user to a top half-price deal at a host of restaurants, both in the area and further afield.
Zoe Porter, the WHT's circulation and promotions co-ordinator, said: "We were bowled over by the response we had from readers.
You may also want to watch:
"It was a phenomenal success, and we gave away lots of cards.
"I look forward to our next promotion."
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 4 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 5 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 6 Police disperse large group near the university
- 7 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 8 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 9 Care home 'delighted' with COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
WHT editor Terry Mitchinson added: "It's great to be able to offer our readers these sort of deals and we thank the Howard Centre for its involvement.
"Keep an eye out on future issues of the WHT and in our Times Magazine, for more great reader offers."
* The next Times Magazine will be free in next week's WHT (out on February 25).