2 for 1 dining with the Welwyn & Hatfield Times
SHOPPERS got the chance to bite back at the credit crunch, thanks to the WHT and the Howard Centre. Hundreds of you visited our stall in the WGC shopping complex on Saturday to take advantage of our 2 for 1 dining offer. The cards we gave out – in exchang
SHOPPERS got the chance to bite back at the credit crunch, thanks to the WHT and the Howard Centre.
Hundreds of you visited our stall in the WGC shopping complex on Saturday to take advantage of our 2 for 1 dining offer.
The cards we gave out - in exchange for a voucher printed in last week's edition of the WHT - enable the user to a top half-price deal at a host of restaurants, both in the area and further afield.
Zoe Porter, the WHT's circulation and promotions co-ordinator, said: "We were bowled over by the response we had from readers.
You may also want to watch:
"It was a phenomenal success, and we gave away lots of cards.
"I look forward to our next promotion."
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 5 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Hatfield United up and running in Herts County League cup after defeat of Hertford Heath
WHT editor Terry Mitchinson added: "It's great to be able to offer our readers these sort of deals and we thank the Howard Centre for its involvement.
"Keep an eye out on future issues of the WHT and in our Times Magazine, for more great reader offers."
* The next Times Magazine will be free in next week's WHT (out on February 25).