2 for 1 dining with the Welwyn & Hatfield Times
SHOPPERS got the chance to bite back at the credit crunch, thanks to the WHT and the Howard Centre. Hundreds of you visited our stall in the WGC shopping complex on Saturday to take advantage of our 2 for 1 dining offer. The cards we gave out – in exchang
SHOPPERS got the chance to bite back at the credit crunch, thanks to the WHT and the Howard Centre.
Hundreds of you visited our stall in the WGC shopping complex on Saturday to take advantage of our 2 for 1 dining offer.
The cards we gave out - in exchange for a voucher printed in last week's edition of the WHT - enable the user to a top half-price deal at a host of restaurants, both in the area and further afield.
Zoe Porter, the WHT's circulation and promotions co-ordinator, said: "We were bowled over by the response we had from readers.
You may also want to watch:
"It was a phenomenal success, and we gave away lots of cards.
"I look forward to our next promotion."
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
WHT editor Terry Mitchinson added: "It's great to be able to offer our readers these sort of deals and we thank the Howard Centre for its involvement.
"Keep an eye out on future issues of the WHT and in our Times Magazine, for more great reader offers."
* The next Times Magazine will be free in next week's WHT (out on February 25).