�18,000 cannabis stash found in car boot
CANNABIS with a street value of �18,000 was recovered from the boot in Hatfield yesterday afternoon (Tuesday).
The stash was discovered in a BMW car during a routine stop check.
The driver was stopped by officers because of “his erratic driving” in Bishops Rise at 3.50pm.
A 31-year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs, having no driving licence, having no insurance and fraud (for having a fraudulent driving licence).
A 42-year-old woman from St Albans was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs.
You may also want to watch:
They have both been given police bail pending further enquiries until May 5, 2011.
Two bags, believed to contain cannabis, were seized.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street