�175,000 Lotto prize claimed
A LUCKY winner has scooped more than �175,000 on the National Lottery.
As the Welwyn Hatfield Times previously reported, lottery operator Camelot was hunting for a big winner who had bought their ticket in either WGC or Stevenage.
The ticket for the November 13 draw had matched five numbers and the bonus ball with a prize of �175,261.
But there are no other clues as to his or her identity.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “Unless the winner of a major National Lottery prize opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “We’re delighted the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win.
“It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-enhancing amount of money. “We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan