Current roads closed due to flooding in Hertfordshire
PUBLISHED: 17:29 12 February 2014 | UPDATED: 17:31 12 February 2014
Roads are still closed due to flooding in Welwyn Hatfield.
Green Lanes in Hatfield and Coopers Green Lane, between Hatfield and St Albans, were still closed at 5pm today (Wednesday).
A full list of the current roads affected in Hertfordshire can be seen below.
St Albans, Hertsmere & Welwyn Hatfield
* Sandpit Lane, St Albans: Road re-closed as still required.
* Coopers Green Lane, Hatfield to St Albans: Road closed.
* Green Lanes, Hatfield: Road closed.
* Sandridgebury Lane, St Albans: Road closed.
Dacorum, Three Rivers & Watford
* A411 Lower High Street Watford: One lane of two open, manual pump still operating.
* Green Street, Chorleywood: Road closure still required.
* Coppermill Lane, Rickmansworth: Road closure still required.
East Herts & Broxbourne
* Warren Lane, Braughing: Land slide road closure still required.
North Herts & Stevenage
* Blakemore End, Kimpton: Road closure still required.
* Hitchin Road, Stevenage (Subway): Road closure still required.
* Porters End Lane, Kimpton: Road closure still required.
*Watton Road, Stevenage: Road closure still required.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.