Your views on NHS dentists
Sir – I am currently chairing a County Council Dentistry Topic Group whose aim is to report on the strengths – and weaknesses – of the NHS Dental Service in Hertfordshire. Some weeks ago a county press release asked people to let us know of their
Sir - I am currently chairing a County Council Dentistry Topic Group whose aim is to report on the strengths - and weaknesses - of the NHS Dental Service in Hertfordshire.
Some weeks ago a county press release asked people to let us know of their experience of the dental service.
To date four people have responded, hardly a serious sample from which to form any conclusions.
Are we to assume that there is satisfaction with the service, or is there discontentment which we need to identify?
You may also want to watch:
I can only ask that anybody who feels they have had a noteworthy experience of NHS dentistry, be it good or bad, to contact me.
County councillor Doug Drake, c/o Vicky Robb, Room 202, County Hall, Hertford, SG13 8DE victoria.robb@
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
* What do you think of the NHS dental service - good, bad, or (perhaps more to the point) can you actually find an NHS dentist? As well as Cllr Drake's survey, share your views with WHT readers: Email firstname.lastname@example.org