Your views on NHS dentists
Sir – I am currently chairing a County Council Dentistry Topic Group whose aim is to report on the strengths – and weaknesses – of the NHS Dental Service in Hertfordshire. Some weeks ago a county press release asked people to let us know of their
Sir - I am currently chairing a County Council Dentistry Topic Group whose aim is to report on the strengths - and weaknesses - of the NHS Dental Service in Hertfordshire.
Some weeks ago a county press release asked people to let us know of their experience of the dental service.
To date four people have responded, hardly a serious sample from which to form any conclusions.
Are we to assume that there is satisfaction with the service, or is there discontentment which we need to identify?
You may also want to watch:
I can only ask that anybody who feels they have had a noteworthy experience of NHS dentistry, be it good or bad, to contact me.
County councillor Doug Drake, c/o Vicky Robb, Room 202, County Hall, Hertford, SG13 8DE victoria.robb@
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 4 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 9 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
* What do you think of the NHS dental service - good, bad, or (perhaps more to the point) can you actually find an NHS dentist? As well as Cllr Drake's survey, share your views with WHT readers: Email firstname.lastname@example.org