Your views on NHS dentists
Sir – I am currently chairing a County Council Dentistry Topic Group whose aim is to report on the strengths – and weaknesses – of the NHS Dental Service in Hertfordshire. Some weeks ago a county press release asked people to let us know of their
Sir - I am currently chairing a County Council Dentistry Topic Group whose aim is to report on the strengths - and weaknesses - of the NHS Dental Service in Hertfordshire.
Some weeks ago a county press release asked people to let us know of their experience of the dental service.
To date four people have responded, hardly a serious sample from which to form any conclusions.
Are we to assume that there is satisfaction with the service, or is there discontentment which we need to identify?
I can only ask that anybody who feels they have had a noteworthy experience of NHS dentistry, be it good or bad, to contact me.
County councillor Doug Drake, c/o Vicky Robb, Room 202, County Hall, Hertford, SG13 8DE victoria.robb@
- 1 County Lines supplier sentenced to four years in prison
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 Co-op shop broken into
- 4 What is the future for The Howard Centre?
- 5 Construction begins on landmark University of Hertfordshire building
- 6 'Where are the housing reductions for Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield?'
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 Family first for O'Leary as accumulation of challenges leads to Potters Bar Town resignation
- 9 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 10 Lee O'Leary resigns as manager of Isthmian League Potters Bar Town
* What do you think of the NHS dental service - good, bad, or (perhaps more to the point) can you actually find an NHS dentist? As well as Cllr Drake's survey, share your views with WHT readers: Email firstname.lastname@example.org