Your views on NHS dentists
Sir – I am currently chairing a County Council Dentistry Topic Group whose aim is to report on the strengths – and weaknesses – of the NHS Dental Service in Hertfordshire. Some weeks ago a county press release asked people to let us know of their
Sir - I am currently chairing a County Council Dentistry Topic Group whose aim is to report on the strengths - and weaknesses - of the NHS Dental Service in Hertfordshire.
Some weeks ago a county press release asked people to let us know of their experience of the dental service.
To date four people have responded, hardly a serious sample from which to form any conclusions.
Are we to assume that there is satisfaction with the service, or is there discontentment which we need to identify?
I can only ask that anybody who feels they have had a noteworthy experience of NHS dentistry, be it good or bad, to contact me.
County councillor Doug Drake, c/o Vicky Robb, Room 202, County Hall, Hertford, SG13 8DE victoria.robb@
- 1 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 2 Vandals trash toilet on WGC train
- 3 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 6 Autism wellbeing event coming to Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Village off-licence at risk from plans for rival outlet
- 8 New safety signage installed at Stanborough Lakes
- 9 Nissan rolled in three-vehicle crash on M25
- 10 Welwyn Hatfield tops tenant complaint figures for east of England
* What do you think of the NHS dental service - good, bad, or (perhaps more to the point) can you actually find an NHS dentist? As well as Cllr Drake's survey, share your views with WHT readers: Email firstname.lastname@example.org