Writing on the wall
Sir – Re: Much used pedestrian subway between Haymeads and Ingles, for buses and shops… I just thought our environmentally aware council, including the resident councillor for the ward, would like to know that the graffiti artists have, again, just about
Sir - Re: Much used pedestrian subway between Haymeads and Ingles, for buses and shops...
I just thought our environmentally aware council, including the resident councillor for the ward, would like to know that the graffiti artists have, again, just about run out of clear spaces on which to spray their sub standard and offending scrawls.
If funds, or my council tax even, will run to yet another paint job, it makes sense for the contractors to bring with them a couple of signs for each approach, confirming that the area around the subway is now recognised officially to be a dump.
Surprisingly, there has been a bit of a shortage of dog mess on the pathway recently, but, I'm sure some thoughtful animal owner will soon deal with that particular matter.
You may also want to watch:
If our dedicated councillors (each and every one of them) is not quite sure of the location, reference to a handy map of WGC would be of help to them.
Disgusted and ashamed, name and address supplied.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 8 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 9 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas