Writing on the wall
Sir – Re: Much used pedestrian subway between Haymeads and Ingles, for buses and shops… I just thought our environmentally aware council, including the resident councillor for the ward, would like to know that the graffiti artists have, again, just about
Sir - Re: Much used pedestrian subway between Haymeads and Ingles, for buses and shops...
I just thought our environmentally aware council, including the resident councillor for the ward, would like to know that the graffiti artists have, again, just about run out of clear spaces on which to spray their sub standard and offending scrawls.
If funds, or my council tax even, will run to yet another paint job, it makes sense for the contractors to bring with them a couple of signs for each approach, confirming that the area around the subway is now recognised officially to be a dump.
Surprisingly, there has been a bit of a shortage of dog mess on the pathway recently, but, I'm sure some thoughtful animal owner will soon deal with that particular matter.
You may also want to watch:
If our dedicated councillors (each and every one of them) is not quite sure of the location, reference to a handy map of WGC would be of help to them.
Disgusted and ashamed, name and address supplied.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Former healthcare worker nominated for role model award due to rare illness awareness campaign
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield