Win tickets to the Knebworth Cars in the Park Show including a bbq for Father’s Day!
Want something different to do with your dad this Father’s day? Then why not enter our great competition to win tickets to the Knebworth House Cars in the Park show? Because this week we have got four tickets up for grabs
Want something different to do with your dad this Father’s day?
Then why not enter our great competition to win tickets to the Knebworth House Cars in the Park show? Because this week we have got four tickets up for grabs, which don’t just admit you to the show but will also entitle you to enjoy a fantastic bbq there as well.
Taking place on June 20th, The show features more than 400 classic cars and a special display of performance BMWs.
With autojumble and trade stands to browse, car enthusiasts are guaranteed a fascinating and enjoyable day.
You may also want to watch:
The prize, for four people, includes entrance to the Show, Knebworth Park and Gardens and BBQ lunch served on the terrace of the Lodge Barn.
For further information, contact Charlotte Farrer, email@example.com on 01438 810931, or visit the website at www.knebworthhouse.com. BBQ inclusive tickets must be booked in advance.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
To find Knebworth House:
The public entrance to the Park is directly off Junction 7 of the A1(M) motorway (signposted Stevenage South). If you are using a Sat Nav system the post code is SG1 2AX (the Stevenage Novotel at Junction 7 not the Knebworth Park post code). Ample parking is available.
The nearest rail station is Stevenage, two miles away. There is a taxi rank at the station. Non-stop Inter-City and local services run to Stevenage from Kings Cross Station about every 30 minutes. There are also frequent Inter-City connections on the East Coast main line to Cambridge, York, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh and many other destinations.