Win tickets to the Ideal Home Show
BRITAIN’S most loved consumer event, the Ideal Home Show, is to be officially revamped to its former glory in time for the next show, running from March 20 to April 5 at London’s Earls Court.
The famous, trend-setting show will be returning for its 102nd year, with a completely new format; offering a 17-day long event, packed full of the latest trends, technological advancements, and design innovations.
And we want you to be there.
We have teamed up with the promoters to offer 15 of our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show.
The Ideal Home Show will explore the world of home interiors and style with a fresh and entertaining format that combines EIGHT shows in one, offering; Ideal Home Improvements, Ideal Village, Ideal Food, Ideal Gardens, Ideal Shopping, Ideal Woman, Ideal Housewares, Ideal Interiors, as well as expert advice on everything from DIY to fine dining, gadgets and pampering, with a host of celebrity guests across the 17 days.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the Ideal Home Show, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
How long has the Ideal Home Show been running?
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 9 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
a) 100 years
b) 102 years
c) 78 years
To enter, send your answer on a postcard to: Ideal Home Show Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
Remember to include your name address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on February 22.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* Tickets can be either booked online or by calling the ticket hotline on 0844 415 4144.
Group bookings can be made by calling the groups hotline on 0844 412 4650, or for further information about the show and to purchase tickets visit the website on the link above.