Win tickets to the Ideal Home Show
BRITAIN’S most loved consumer event, the Ideal Home Show, is to be officially revamped to its former glory in time for the next show, running from March 20 to April 5 at London’s Earls Court.
The famous, trend-setting show will be returning for its 102nd year, with a completely new format; offering a 17-day long event, packed full of the latest trends, technological advancements, and design innovations.
And we want you to be there.
We have teamed up with the promoters to offer 15 of our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show.
The Ideal Home Show will explore the world of home interiors and style with a fresh and entertaining format that combines EIGHT shows in one, offering; Ideal Home Improvements, Ideal Village, Ideal Food, Ideal Gardens, Ideal Shopping, Ideal Woman, Ideal Housewares, Ideal Interiors, as well as expert advice on everything from DIY to fine dining, gadgets and pampering, with a host of celebrity guests across the 17 days.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the Ideal Home Show, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
How long has the Ideal Home Show been running?
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: Changes to rubbish and recycling bin collection days in Welwyn Hatfield
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Who is playing when at Slam Dunk Festival 2022: Set times announced for Hatfield Park
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 7 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 8 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 9 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
- 10 Brain tumour patient models designer hat for Platinum Jubilee celebrations
a) 100 years
b) 102 years
c) 78 years
To enter, send your answer on a postcard to: Ideal Home Show Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
Remember to include your name address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on February 22.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* Tickets can be either booked online or by calling the ticket hotline on 0844 415 4144.
Group bookings can be made by calling the groups hotline on 0844 412 4650, or for further information about the show and to purchase tickets visit the website on the link above.