Win tickets to the Ideal Home Show
BRITAIN’S most loved consumer event, the Ideal Home Show, is to be officially revamped to its former glory in time for the next show, running from March 20 to April 5 at London’s Earls Court.
The famous, trend-setting show will be returning for its 102nd year, with a completely new format; offering a 17-day long event, packed full of the latest trends, technological advancements, and design innovations.
And we want you to be there.
We have teamed up with the promoters to offer 15 of our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show.
The Ideal Home Show will explore the world of home interiors and style with a fresh and entertaining format that combines EIGHT shows in one, offering; Ideal Home Improvements, Ideal Village, Ideal Food, Ideal Gardens, Ideal Shopping, Ideal Woman, Ideal Housewares, Ideal Interiors, as well as expert advice on everything from DIY to fine dining, gadgets and pampering, with a host of celebrity guests across the 17 days.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the Ideal Home Show, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
How long has the Ideal Home Show been running?
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 9 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
a) 100 years
b) 102 years
c) 78 years
To enter, send your answer on a postcard to: Ideal Home Show Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
Remember to include your name address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on February 22.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* Tickets can be either booked online or by calling the ticket hotline on 0844 415 4144.
Group bookings can be made by calling the groups hotline on 0844 412 4650, or for further information about the show and to purchase tickets visit the website on the link above.