Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show and Gardeners’ World Live
THE BBC Summer Good Food Show is returning to the NEC Birmingham from June 16 to 20. And the Welwyn Hatfield Times wants you to be there.
We have teamed up with the organisers to offer 25 of our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show.
There will be plenty of familiar faces giving live cooking demonstrations in the Summer Kitchen, including the Hairy Bikers and James Martin, along with Saturday Kitchen’s favourite wine guru Olly Smith hosting the sessions.
The Producers’ Village will be back with some of the finest seasonal and regional produce to treat your taste buds, and you’ll be able to sample refreshing wines and cocktails in the drinks section.
For those who love the amber nectar, Tasting Beers Live will be returning to the show on Friday to Sunday to help you find the perfect accompaniment to those sizzling summer barbecues.
You may also want to watch:
New for 2010 is the MasterChef Experience. This was a huge success at the London and Birmingham Good Food Shows last November and now it’s coming to the BBC Summer Good Food Show.
Pick up tips from your favourite chefs from the series, take part in masterclasses, watch live cook-offs and if you think you have what it takes you can even show off your culinary skills in the all new invention test.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
Not only that, but our tickets also admit you to BBC Gardeners’ World Live, which takes place alongside the BBC Summer Good Food Show.
Here you’ll find all you need to get your garden looking gorgeous for alfresco dining during the long summer evenings.
Pick up tips from top TV gardeners such as Alan Titchmarsh and Toby Buckland, delight in the aromas and beautiful displays in the RHS Floral Marquee sponsored by Renault and be inspired by the award-winning show gardens.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see the BBC Good Food Show at the Birmingham NEC, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What is the name of Gordon Ramsay’s TV show in which he guides and advises restaurant owners?
a) Kitchen Nightmares
b) Kitchen Dreams
c) Kitchen Horrors
To enter, send your answer on a postcard to: Good Food Show Competition, Web Desk, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on Monday, May 24.
The tickets will admit two people on any day of the BBC Good Food Show being held in Birmingham.
Travel to and from the NEC is not included. Normal Archant rules apply.
* To buy tickets call 0844 581 1338 or book online at www.bbcgoodfoodshowsummer.com