Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show and Gardeners’ World Live
THE BBC Summer Good Food Show is returning to the NEC Birmingham from June 16 to 20. And the Welwyn Hatfield Times wants you to be there.
We have teamed up with the organisers to offer 25 of our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show.
There will be plenty of familiar faces giving live cooking demonstrations in the Summer Kitchen, including the Hairy Bikers and James Martin, along with Saturday Kitchen’s favourite wine guru Olly Smith hosting the sessions.
The Producers’ Village will be back with some of the finest seasonal and regional produce to treat your taste buds, and you’ll be able to sample refreshing wines and cocktails in the drinks section.
For those who love the amber nectar, Tasting Beers Live will be returning to the show on Friday to Sunday to help you find the perfect accompaniment to those sizzling summer barbecues.
You may also want to watch:
New for 2010 is the MasterChef Experience. This was a huge success at the London and Birmingham Good Food Shows last November and now it’s coming to the BBC Summer Good Food Show.
Pick up tips from your favourite chefs from the series, take part in masterclasses, watch live cook-offs and if you think you have what it takes you can even show off your culinary skills in the all new invention test.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
Not only that, but our tickets also admit you to BBC Gardeners’ World Live, which takes place alongside the BBC Summer Good Food Show.
Here you’ll find all you need to get your garden looking gorgeous for alfresco dining during the long summer evenings.
Pick up tips from top TV gardeners such as Alan Titchmarsh and Toby Buckland, delight in the aromas and beautiful displays in the RHS Floral Marquee sponsored by Renault and be inspired by the award-winning show gardens.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see the BBC Good Food Show at the Birmingham NEC, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What is the name of Gordon Ramsay’s TV show in which he guides and advises restaurant owners?
a) Kitchen Nightmares
b) Kitchen Dreams
c) Kitchen Horrors
To enter, send your answer on a postcard to: Good Food Show Competition, Web Desk, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on Monday, May 24.
The tickets will admit two people on any day of the BBC Good Food Show being held in Birmingham.
Travel to and from the NEC is not included. Normal Archant rules apply.
* To buy tickets call 0844 581 1338 or book online at www.bbcgoodfoodshowsummer.com