Win tickets to see All My Sons at the Apollo Theatre
David Suchet and Zo� Wanamaker star in All My Sons, Arthur Miller’s 20th century classic play about social responsibility set against personal gain.
And we want you to see this brilliant play. Because this week we have teamed up with the promoters to offer six of our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the show.
When Joe Keller places prosperity of his family above the lives of others the consequences are painful and calamitous.
‘There’s nothin’ he could do that I wouldn’t forgive. Because he’s my son. Because I’m his father and he’s my son...... Nothin’s bigger than that.’
Joe Keller (David Suchet) is a proud father and successful business man who made his fortune during the Second World War. His wife Kate (Zo� Wanamaker) refuses to give up hope of their youngest son, Larry, returning home from the War, having been reported missing in action 3 years previously. The arrival of Larry’s childhood sweetheart Ann Deever (Jemima Rooper) at the request of their eldest son Chris (Stephen Campbell Moore) threatens to expose a dark secret that will tear their lives apart.
You may also want to watch:
Apollo Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue
Box Office 0844 412 4658
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar