Win tickets to see All My Sons at the Apollo Theatre
David Suchet and Zo� Wanamaker star in All My Sons, Arthur Miller’s 20th century classic play about social responsibility set against personal gain.
And we want you to see this brilliant play. Because this week we have teamed up with the promoters to offer six of our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the show.
When Joe Keller places prosperity of his family above the lives of others the consequences are painful and calamitous.
‘There’s nothin’ he could do that I wouldn’t forgive. Because he’s my son. Because I’m his father and he’s my son...... Nothin’s bigger than that.’
Joe Keller (David Suchet) is a proud father and successful business man who made his fortune during the Second World War. His wife Kate (Zo� Wanamaker) refuses to give up hope of their youngest son, Larry, returning home from the War, having been reported missing in action 3 years previously. The arrival of Larry’s childhood sweetheart Ann Deever (Jemima Rooper) at the request of their eldest son Chris (Stephen Campbell Moore) threatens to expose a dark secret that will tear their lives apart.
You may also want to watch:
Apollo Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue
Box Office 0844 412 4658
- 1 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 4 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Remembering the life of daring test pilot Geoffrey de Havilland Jr - 75 years on from his tragic death
- 10 Riding charity holds online art and photography competition