Win tickets to see All My Sons at the Apollo Theatre
David Suchet and Zo� Wanamaker star in All My Sons, Arthur Miller’s 20th century classic play about social responsibility set against personal gain.
And we want you to see this brilliant play. Because this week we have teamed up with the promoters to offer six of our readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see the show.
When Joe Keller places prosperity of his family above the lives of others the consequences are painful and calamitous.
‘There’s nothin’ he could do that I wouldn’t forgive. Because he’s my son. Because I’m his father and he’s my son...... Nothin’s bigger than that.’
Joe Keller (David Suchet) is a proud father and successful business man who made his fortune during the Second World War. His wife Kate (Zo� Wanamaker) refuses to give up hope of their youngest son, Larry, returning home from the War, having been reported missing in action 3 years previously. The arrival of Larry’s childhood sweetheart Ann Deever (Jemima Rooper) at the request of their eldest son Chris (Stephen Campbell Moore) threatens to expose a dark secret that will tear their lives apart.
You may also want to watch:
Apollo Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue
Box Office 0844 412 4658
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?