Win tickets to Magic of Motown show
THE Magic of Motown show will have music fans dancing in the aisles in Hertfordshire later this month and you could win a pair of tickets to the concert thanks to the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
THERE ain’t no mountain high, ain’t no valley low, ain’t no river wide enough... to keep The Magic of Motown concert show from getting to UK music lovers.
One of the UK’s busiest touring productions featuring the music of Motown Records will be thrilling fans of the Detroit sound in Hoddesdon at the end of the month.
The non-stop spectacular features 36 massive chart-toppers from the likes of The Supremes, Temptations, Four Tops, Jackson 5, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Martha Reeves, Lionel Richie and more.
An all-star cast, a talented live band that faithfully reproduces Motown’s original sound, 16 sparkling costume changes and tightly choreographed dance routines make this a must-see show for all Motown fans.
The Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with the promoters to offer two lucky readers the chance of winning a pair of tickets each to the production at Broxbourne Civic Hall on Friday, September 28.
To stand a chance of being there on the night, simply answer the following question:
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 8 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 9 From Russia with love... Catherine The Great series returns to Hatfield for season two of period drama
- 10 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
In which American city was the Motown label based?
a) New York
To enter, text WHT MOW followed by your answer, name, address and postcode to 80058, eg WHT MOW A John Smith, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
Texts cost 25p plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: The competition closes at noon on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. There are two pairs of tickets to the show to be won.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
The winners’ tickets will be held at the box office for collection on the night of the show itself, from half-an-hour before curtain up.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes.24.co.uk
Customer services, 0207 633 5020.