Win tickets to Magic of Motown show
THE Magic of Motown show will have music fans dancing in the aisles in Hertfordshire later this month and you could win a pair of tickets to the concert thanks to the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
THERE ain’t no mountain high, ain’t no valley low, ain’t no river wide enough... to keep The Magic of Motown concert show from getting to UK music lovers.
One of the UK’s busiest touring productions featuring the music of Motown Records will be thrilling fans of the Detroit sound in Hoddesdon at the end of the month.
The non-stop spectacular features 36 massive chart-toppers from the likes of The Supremes, Temptations, Four Tops, Jackson 5, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Martha Reeves, Lionel Richie and more.
An all-star cast, a talented live band that faithfully reproduces Motown’s original sound, 16 sparkling costume changes and tightly choreographed dance routines make this a must-see show for all Motown fans.
You may also want to watch:
The Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with the promoters to offer two lucky readers the chance of winning a pair of tickets each to the production at Broxbourne Civic Hall on Friday, September 28.
To stand a chance of being there on the night, simply answer the following question:
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn
In which American city was the Motown label based?
a) New York
To enter, text WHT MOW followed by your answer, name, address and postcode to 80058, eg WHT MOW A John Smith, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
Texts cost 25p plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: The competition closes at noon on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. There are two pairs of tickets to the show to be won.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
The winners’ tickets will be held at the box office for collection on the night of the show itself, from half-an-hour before curtain up.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes.24.co.uk
Customer services, 0207 633 5020.