Win tickets to Folk by the Oak at Hatfield House
- Credit: Archant
A festival of folk’s finest acts will take place in Hatfield later this month – and you could win family tickets to the show thanks to the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
Folk by the Oak returns to the grounds of Hatfield House on Sunday, July 19.
The family-friendly festival features some of the best folk and acoustic groups currently around in the Queen Elizabeth Oak Field for an uplifting day of music.
Among the acclaimed acts on the bill this year are Grammy winner Mary Chapin Carpenter, folk stars Bellowhead, The Unthanks, Nancy Kerr & The Sweet Visitor Band and Moulettes.
As well as live music, there will be a craft tent, music stalls, recycled gifts, delicious food stalls, a real ale bar, and children’s activities – making it a perfect day out for the whole family.
You may also want to watch:
As Folk by the Oak’s media partner, we have two family passes to the event up for grabs.
Family tickets are for two adults and two children and normally cost £100 if booked in advance.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 10 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
Adult tickets cost £37 until the day before the event, and then £42 on the day, subject to availability.
To stand a chance of winning a family pass to Folk by the Oak 2015 at Hatfield House, simply answer the following question and follow the text entry instructions.
Folk by the Oak takes place in the grounds of which stately home?
A) Brocket Hall
B) Knebworth House
C) Hatfield House
To enter, text WHT FOLK followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
The closing date is 5pm today, Wednesday, July 8, 2015.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Tickets will be emailed to the winners, so please include an email address.
* Normal Archant terms and conditions apply or call customer services on 0844 3572403.
* For more on Folk by the Oak, visit www.folkbytheoak.com