Win tickets to Folk by the Oak at Hatfield House
- Credit: Archant
A festival of folk’s finest acts will take place in Hatfield later this month – and you could win family tickets to the show thanks to the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
Folk by the Oak returns to the grounds of Hatfield House on Sunday, July 19.
The family-friendly festival features some of the best folk and acoustic groups currently around in the Queen Elizabeth Oak Field for an uplifting day of music.
Among the acclaimed acts on the bill this year are Grammy winner Mary Chapin Carpenter, folk stars Bellowhead, The Unthanks, Nancy Kerr & The Sweet Visitor Band and Moulettes.
As well as live music, there will be a craft tent, music stalls, recycled gifts, delicious food stalls, a real ale bar, and children’s activities – making it a perfect day out for the whole family.
As Folk by the Oak’s media partner, we have two family passes to the event up for grabs.
Family tickets are for two adults and two children and normally cost £100 if booked in advance.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 5 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 8 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
Adult tickets cost £37 until the day before the event, and then £42 on the day, subject to availability.
To stand a chance of winning a family pass to Folk by the Oak 2015 at Hatfield House, simply answer the following question and follow the text entry instructions.
Folk by the Oak takes place in the grounds of which stately home?
A) Brocket Hall
B) Knebworth House
C) Hatfield House
To enter, text WHT FOLK followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
The closing date is 5pm today, Wednesday, July 8, 2015.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Tickets will be emailed to the winners, so please include an email address.
* Normal Archant terms and conditions apply or call customer services on 0844 3572403.
* For more on Folk by the Oak, visit www.folkbytheoak.com