Win South West Four Festival tickets
DUBSTEP deity and triple Grammy Award-winner Skrillex is set to drop his killer beats in London next month, ably assisted by a galaxy of dance music superstars at the South West Four Festival – and we have a pair of tickets to give away.
The event, on Sunday, August 26, on Clapham Common, will also feature electro house chart-botherer Eric Prydz, mayhem merchants 2ManyDJs and Soulwax, and legends Pete Tong and Sasha.
Also on the bill are Skream and Benga; two pioneers synonymous with quality bass music who will be joined by DJ Fresh, who plays an exclusive DJ set.
Hip hop royalty will be on show as the legendary Public Enemy arrive at Clapham Common to play a UK festival exclusive show as part of their 25th anniversary world tour.
And Diplo and the dynamic Italian duo Crookers can both be expected to put in scintillating performances, while Foreign Beggars, Dillon Francis and Rudimental are sure to be hits at SW4 too.
You may also want to watch:
Together’s arena at SW4 2011 was arguably the most energetic, while last November’s sell out Together Winter Music Festival at Alexandra Palace and upcoming residency at Amnesia in Ibiza have confirmed the night as a force to be reckoned with.
SW4 tickets are on sale now. Go to www.ticketmaster.co.uk/sw4 or call 0844 847 2467. The event is open from noon to 10pm.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 6 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 7 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for SW4, answer the following question:
Where is SW4 going to be held?
A) Wimbledon Common
B) Clapham Common
C) The Commons, WGC
To enter, text WHT SW4 followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, address and postcode to 80058.
For example: WHT SW4 A JOHN SMITH 31a Howardsgate, WGC, Herts AL8 6AP. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: The competition closes at noon on Thursday, July 26, 2012. The competition is open to all UK residents. The prize is a pair of tickets.
Winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date. Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk or ring customer services on 0207 6335020.