Win Le Creuset cookware – thanks to the Welwyn Hatfield Times
TO celebrate the launch of Le Creuset’s fantastic new colour Coastal Blue, the Galleria store is offering one lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times reader the chance to win �250 worth of high quality cookware.
Le Creuset has been producing kitchen equipment since 1925 and has embraced technological advancement to remain top of its game, while continuing to use hand-crafted techniques in the manufacturing of its cookware.
This attention to its heritage is also characteristic of the design, now available in a range of bright retro colours.
Le Creuset’s new Coastal Blue Collection offers everything you need to prepare, cook, and serve delicious recipes.
The exquisite soft, graded pastel shade of blue evokes all that is magical about the coast and will prove to be a winner when it comes to injecting colour and style into the kitchen and table.
The prize is a selection from the new Coastal Blue range and includes:
? 1 x 30cm Shallow Casserole
- 1 Six buses damaged at Potters Bar Bus Garage after 'significant' blaze
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Man 'broke in and tried to steal car' in Potters Bar
- 7 Noel Tovey named as managing director at Sky Studios Elstree and first production announced as Wicked
- 8 League Two sides heading to Potters Bar Town for pre-season
- 9 Man suffers leg injuries after stabbing at Queensway in Hatfield
- 10 Hertfordshire's Wilkestock festival to return after licensing row resolved
? 1 x 26cm Stoneware Rectangular Dish
? 1 x 18cm Stoneware Rectangular Dish
? 1 x Utensil Jar
? 1 x Double Oven Glove
? 1 x Chefs Apron
To stand a chance of winning �250 of Le Creuset cookware, simply answer the following question.
What is the name of Le Creuset’s new cookware range?
A) Inland Green
B) Seaside Yellow
C) Coastal Blue
ENTER BY TEXT
Text WHT LE CREUSET followed by your answer (A, B or C), name and postcode to 80058.
For example: WHT LE CREUSET A JOHN SMITH AL8 6AP.
Texts cost 50p, plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: The competition closes at noon on Thursday, March 29, 2012. There is one prize of �250 worth of Le Creuset cookware.
The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date. Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk
Customer services, 0207 633 5020.
* Come into Galleria’s Le Creuset Designer Outlet to meet Jackie and the team and see what fabulous monthly offers are in store. Le Creuset Unit 59, The Galleria, Hertfordshire or call/email enquiries 01707 firstname.lastname@example.org