Win free year’s Gosling Sports Park membership worth more than £600
- Credit: Archant
You could win a year’s free Gosling Sports Park membership in another Welwyn Hatfield Times competition.
Have you had a resolution that you have always wanted to achieve?
ICan is a mindset and a way of life. If you change to an ICan attitude it might just amaze you what is possible.
Gosling Sports Park has embraced the ICan culture and the Welwyn Garden City sports and leisure complex has teamed up with the Welwyn Hatfield Times to offer one winner free membership worth more than £600.
One lucky entrant will bag themselves a year’s Gosling Lifestyle Gold membership.
A Lifestyle Gold membership includes anytime access to the largest fitness suite in Welwyn Garden City, the opportunity to attend more than 60 classes per week and use of Gosling’s relaxing adult-only spa pool with six steam rooms.
Gosling Sports Park is a ground-breaking 50-acre sports and leisure complex.
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 7 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 "The older generation still knows how to have a good time"
- 9 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 10 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
With a diverse range of sports and leisure facilities, it is one of the most unique and prestigious developments of its kind in the UK.
Home to a £4.7m-gym and spa, the Stanborough Road park’s facilities also include an International High Performance Tennis Centre, a dry ski slope, cycling velodrome, athletics track, golf driving range and 3G football pitches.
Established in 1959 as a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee, Gosling reinvests any trading surplus into improving its services and facilities for the local community.
For more information, visit www.goslingsports.co.uk/
For the chance to win this prize worth more than £600, simply answer the following question:
Gosling Sports Park’s culture is called?
To enter, text WHT GOSLING followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058 – for example: WHT GOSLING A Terry Smith, 48, The Campus, WGC, AL8 6AP, firstname.lastname@example.org
Texts cost 25p plus your standard network rate. The closing date is noon on Tuesday, February 11.
The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Entrants must include their name, address and valid contact number. One entry per person.
* Usual Archant promotion rules and terms and conditions apply, or call customer services on 0844 3572403.