Win free year’s Gosling Sports Park membership worth more than £600
- Credit: Archant
You could win a year’s free Gosling Sports Park membership in another Welwyn Hatfield Times competition.
Have you had a resolution that you have always wanted to achieve?
ICan is a mindset and a way of life. If you change to an ICan attitude it might just amaze you what is possible.
Gosling Sports Park has embraced the ICan culture and the Welwyn Garden City sports and leisure complex has teamed up with the Welwyn Hatfield Times to offer one winner free membership worth more than £600.
One lucky entrant will bag themselves a year’s Gosling Lifestyle Gold membership.
You may also want to watch:
A Lifestyle Gold membership includes anytime access to the largest fitness suite in Welwyn Garden City, the opportunity to attend more than 60 classes per week and use of Gosling’s relaxing adult-only spa pool with six steam rooms.
Gosling Sports Park is a ground-breaking 50-acre sports and leisure complex.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
With a diverse range of sports and leisure facilities, it is one of the most unique and prestigious developments of its kind in the UK.
Home to a £4.7m-gym and spa, the Stanborough Road park’s facilities also include an International High Performance Tennis Centre, a dry ski slope, cycling velodrome, athletics track, golf driving range and 3G football pitches.
Established in 1959 as a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee, Gosling reinvests any trading surplus into improving its services and facilities for the local community.
For more information, visit www.goslingsports.co.uk/
For the chance to win this prize worth more than £600, simply answer the following question:
Gosling Sports Park’s culture is called?
To enter, text WHT GOSLING followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058 – for example: WHT GOSLING A Terry Smith, 48, The Campus, WGC, AL8 6AP, email@example.com
Texts cost 25p plus your standard network rate. The closing date is noon on Tuesday, February 11.
The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Entrants must include their name, address and valid contact number. One entry per person.
* Usual Archant promotion rules and terms and conditions apply, or call customer services on 0844 3572403.