Win free membership at Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club
IS your new year resolution to lose weight?
If so, one of the country’s best-loved diet and fitness experts is launching a new plan to help you achieve that goal.
Rosemary Conley’s Amazing Inch Loss Plan can help you lose, on average, a stone in just four weeks – which should certainly cover even the most indulgent of Christmasses.
“By following my new, simple 28-day plan, you’ll see dramatic results like never before,” she said.
“In trials, a team of 50 dieters, aged between 18 and 70, lost an average of one stone in just 28 days. Medically approved and the most effective and convenient diet I’ve created, it is easy to follow and provides a safe long-term way of keeping the weight off.”
As well as a diet and fitness plan, it offers daily motivational tips, recipes and a new progressive toning schedule to help you shape up faster.
There’s also the weekly class to attend, where you can get extra encouragement and motivation – as well as the all-important weigh-in.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: Changes to rubbish and recycling bin collection days in Welwyn Hatfield
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Who is playing when at Slam Dunk Festival 2022: Set times announced for Hatfield Park
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 7 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 8 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 9 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
- 10 Brain tumour patient models designer hat for Platinum Jubilee celebrations
And the Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with instructor Lindsey Peters, who runs the Rosemary Conley club in WGC, Ware and St Albans, to offer free classes for a year to TWO lucky readers.
All you have to do to enter is answer this simple question:
What is the name of the new Rosemary Conley diet plan?
a) Gi Hip and Thigh Diet
b) Amazing Inch Loss Plan
c) Low Fat Diet
Send your answer, with your name, address and a daytime contact number, to: Rosemary Conley competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is noon on Wednesday, January 13.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* Archant may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by email from time to time.
If you would like to be contacted by email, please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with ‘Agreed to contact’.