Win free membership at Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club
IS your new year resolution to lose weight?
If so, one of the country’s best-loved diet and fitness experts is launching a new plan to help you achieve that goal.
Rosemary Conley’s Amazing Inch Loss Plan can help you lose, on average, a stone in just four weeks – which should certainly cover even the most indulgent of Christmasses.
“By following my new, simple 28-day plan, you’ll see dramatic results like never before,” she said.
“In trials, a team of 50 dieters, aged between 18 and 70, lost an average of one stone in just 28 days. Medically approved and the most effective and convenient diet I’ve created, it is easy to follow and provides a safe long-term way of keeping the weight off.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as a diet and fitness plan, it offers daily motivational tips, recipes and a new progressive toning schedule to help you shape up faster.
There’s also the weekly class to attend, where you can get extra encouragement and motivation – as well as the all-important weigh-in.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
And the Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with instructor Lindsey Peters, who runs the Rosemary Conley club in WGC, Ware and St Albans, to offer free classes for a year to TWO lucky readers.
All you have to do to enter is answer this simple question:
What is the name of the new Rosemary Conley diet plan?
a) Gi Hip and Thigh Diet
b) Amazing Inch Loss Plan
c) Low Fat Diet
Send your answer, with your name, address and a daytime contact number, to: Rosemary Conley competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP or email email@example.com
Closing date is noon on Wednesday, January 13.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* Archant may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by email from time to time.
If you would like to be contacted by email, please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with ‘Agreed to contact’.