Win free membership at Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club
IS your new year resolution to lose weight?
If so, one of the country’s best-loved diet and fitness experts is launching a new plan to help you achieve that goal.
Rosemary Conley’s Amazing Inch Loss Plan can help you lose, on average, a stone in just four weeks – which should certainly cover even the most indulgent of Christmasses.
“By following my new, simple 28-day plan, you’ll see dramatic results like never before,” she said.
“In trials, a team of 50 dieters, aged between 18 and 70, lost an average of one stone in just 28 days. Medically approved and the most effective and convenient diet I’ve created, it is easy to follow and provides a safe long-term way of keeping the weight off.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as a diet and fitness plan, it offers daily motivational tips, recipes and a new progressive toning schedule to help you shape up faster.
There’s also the weekly class to attend, where you can get extra encouragement and motivation – as well as the all-important weigh-in.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Report shows staggering increase in fly-tipping across Herts over past year
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
And the Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with instructor Lindsey Peters, who runs the Rosemary Conley club in WGC, Ware and St Albans, to offer free classes for a year to TWO lucky readers.
All you have to do to enter is answer this simple question:
What is the name of the new Rosemary Conley diet plan?
a) Gi Hip and Thigh Diet
b) Amazing Inch Loss Plan
c) Low Fat Diet
Send your answer, with your name, address and a daytime contact number, to: Rosemary Conley competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is noon on Wednesday, January 13.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* Archant may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by email from time to time.
If you would like to be contacted by email, please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with ‘Agreed to contact’.