Win free flowers for a year
THE WHT has teamed up with a WGC florist to offer one lucky reader free flowers for a year.
But be quick because the closing date is noon tomorrow (Friday).
The floral designers at Lambert’s Flower Company have been busy putting the finishing touches to their special Christmas gift range, which they’ve entitled Purple Desire.
And the prize on offer is their flower subscription service, which is an indulgent and luxurious gift of flowers which can last all year long.
Paul Gibson, co-owner of the Howardsgate store, said: “Our customers are able to choose from our specially selected 12-month packages or we can tailor one to suit their exact requirements.
“They’re able to choose the regularity and length of the subscription, colour and the style of arrangement.
“We will then deliver the freshest flowers to their chosen recipient for the length of the subscription.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Cuffley home care company recognised among best in east of England
- 7 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
- 8 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 9 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 10 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
“And for a limited time, we are offering customers a free glass vase worth up to �30 when purchasing one of our selected 12-month packages.”
Wife Nicola added: “At Christmas time, most people think about sending that extra gift of flowers or plants to their loved ones which can be enjoyed through the festive period.
“We’ve made it easy for our customers to choose the perfect gift by producing a range which offers excellent value and are suitable for most budgets.
“Everything ordered by phone, in-store or from our website is hand-made by our own highly skilled in-house florists and these can be collected from our store or delivered within our local area right up until and including Christmas Eve.”
For your chance to win free flowers for a year for you or a special someone (Lambert’s silver package worth �360), just answer this question:
How many gifts are in Lambert’s Purple Desire gift ranges?
(Clue: The answer can be found instore and online at www.lambertsflowercompany.co.uk)
Send your answer, with your name, address and a daytime contact number, to: Flowers for year competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP or email email@example.com
Closing date is noon this Friday, December 18 – which will allow the prize to be arranged in time for Christmas.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* Archant Ltd may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by email from time to time.
If you would like to be contacted by email, please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with ‘Agreed to contact’.