Win cinema prize pack with Chaplin and Cork’s cider
- Credit: Archant
Win the perfect summer cinema prize pack with Chaplin and Cork’s cider.
Chaplin and Cork’s is delivering the perfect summertime combination to the people of Hertfordshire – cider and cinema under the stars.
As official cider partner of The Luna Cinema, Chaplin and Cork’s will be travelling the length and breadth of the country, bringing its range of Premium award-winning ciders to iconic outdoor venues, including Knebworth House.
Chaplin and Cork’s is named after the master cider makers who created it, Bob Chaplin and Bob Cork.
Both men shared a simple passion: to make a cider to surpass all others.
You may also want to watch:
Today Chaplin and Cork’s is available in two delicious variants, Somerset Gold and Somerset Reserve.
To celebrate The Luna Cinema’s return to Hertfordshire, one lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times reader will be in with the chance of winning an exclusive Chaplin and Cork’s summer cinema pack.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 3 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 6 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 7 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 8 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 9 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 10 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
The pack includes tickets to a local outdoor screening, picnic rug and a crate of Chaplin and Cork’s cider – the perfect ingredients for a summertime evening under the stars.
To be in with the chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Which of the following is a variant of Chaplin and Cork’s cider?
A) Somerset Bronze
B) Somerset Silver
C) Somerset Gold
To enter, email your answer (A, B or C) to email@example.com
Remember to include your name, age, full postal address and email.
The closing date is 5pm on Thursday, September 3.
The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Normal Archant terms and conditions apply.
The prize includes one Chaplin and Cork’s summer cinema pack.
Entrants must be over 18 (proof of age will be required).
For further information, visit www.sheptoncider.co.uk/our-brands or www.thelunacinema.com