Win cinema prize pack with Chaplin and Cork’s cider
- Credit: Archant
Win the perfect summer cinema prize pack with Chaplin and Cork’s cider.
Chaplin and Cork’s is delivering the perfect summertime combination to the people of Hertfordshire – cider and cinema under the stars.
As official cider partner of The Luna Cinema, Chaplin and Cork’s will be travelling the length and breadth of the country, bringing its range of Premium award-winning ciders to iconic outdoor venues, including Knebworth House.
Chaplin and Cork’s is named after the master cider makers who created it, Bob Chaplin and Bob Cork.
Both men shared a simple passion: to make a cider to surpass all others.
You may also want to watch:
Today Chaplin and Cork’s is available in two delicious variants, Somerset Gold and Somerset Reserve.
To celebrate The Luna Cinema’s return to Hertfordshire, one lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times reader will be in with the chance of winning an exclusive Chaplin and Cork’s summer cinema pack.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
The pack includes tickets to a local outdoor screening, picnic rug and a crate of Chaplin and Cork’s cider – the perfect ingredients for a summertime evening under the stars.
To be in with the chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Which of the following is a variant of Chaplin and Cork’s cider?
A) Somerset Bronze
B) Somerset Silver
C) Somerset Gold
To enter, email your answer (A, B or C) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to include your name, age, full postal address and email.
The closing date is 5pm on Thursday, September 3.
The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Normal Archant terms and conditions apply.
The prize includes one Chaplin and Cork’s summer cinema pack.
Entrants must be over 18 (proof of age will be required).
For further information, visit www.sheptoncider.co.uk/our-brands or www.thelunacinema.com