Win case of wine and Hatfield concert tickets
FOLK by the Oak returns to Hatfield House later this month and you could win tickets to the day-long music festival – and a case of wine to enjoy – in the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ latest competition.
THERE’S nothing better than chilling out on a summer’s day with a glass of wine while listening to some quality music.
And you can do both at this year’s Folk by the Oak music festival in the grounds of Hatfield House.
Leading Chilean wine producer Casillero del Diablo is delighted to be offering five lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times readers the chance to celebrate the summer season in style with a pair of tickets to Folk by the Oak 2012.
Each winner will also receive a case of Casillero del Diablo wines.
You may also want to watch:
Taking place in Hatfield Park on Sunday, July 22, Folk by the Oak will include fantastic performances from some of the best acts from the folk scene, including Show of Hands with Miranda Sykes, the wonderful Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain and Cara Dillon.
Casillero del Diablo is proud to sponsor this year’s festival and will be providing visitors with a selection of award-winning wines. These include:
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 10 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
Casillero del Diablo Shiraz Ros�
Bursting with aromas of strawberry, cherry and cranberry, this is the perfect summer drink to enjoy with friends. It goes perfectly with light salads, seafood dishes or berry-based desserts.
Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon
This full-bodied red wine is full of cassis and black cherry and is ideal with red meats or mature cheeses.
Casillero del Diablo Reserva Privada Sauvignon Blanc
Refreshing with citrus aromas, this elegant wine matches spicy Asian cuisine, chicken or fish dishes.
The beautiful vineyards of Casillero del Diablo are home to some of the finest wines in the world. But few outsiders know the dark secret that lies beneath them.
For the locals say that in the depths of the cellar lives the Devil himself. A tale so infamous, they named the wine Casillero del Diablo, the Devil’s Cellar.
Explore the truth of the legend at www.facebook.com/devilscellar
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to Folk by the Oak and a case of Casillero del Diablo wines, simply answer the following question:
Casillero del Diablo wines are named after?
A) The Devil
B) A mountain
C) A lake
To enter, text WHT WINE followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, address and postcode to 80058.
For example: WHT WINE A JOHN SMITH 29 31a Howardsgate, WGC, Herts AL8 6AP. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: The competition closes at noon on Thursday, July 12, 2012.
The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over. Age appropriate ID will be requested.
Each prize winner will receive a pair of adult tickets to attend Folk by the Oak in Hertfordshire on Sunday, July 22 and a mixed 6 x 750ml bottle case of Casillero del Diablo wines. There are five prizes up for grabs.
Winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk
Customer services 0207 6335020.