Win an �80 family meal with the Welwyn Hatfield Times and Harvester
The Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with the Harvester restaurant in Hatfield for an exclusive Easter give away.
We have six discount vouchers for a family of four to enjoy a meal at the new Harvester restaurant in the Galleria, worth �80 each.
Specialising in salad and grills, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Harvester.
Why not try the tender spit-roast chicken, succulent ribs with barbecue sauce, flame-grilled salmon or a grilled combo, all with the signature salad bar.
Harvester also offers a Young Guest menu, making it easier and more enjoyable for children to get their five-a-day.
You may also want to watch:
Freshly prepared main courses on Harvester’s salad and grill menu start at just �4.99, including unlimited trips to the Harvester salad bar.
The menu gives guests the option of picking their own grill, sauce and side with 1,575 combinations to choose from. Complete earlybird meals are also available all day every day.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
To stand a chance of winning, simply answer the following question.
Where is the new Harvester restaurant based?
A) Hatfield town centre
B) Old Hatfield
C) The Galleria
Text WHT HARVESTER followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, address and postcode to 80058.
For example: WHT HARVESTER A John Smith, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, Herts, AL8 6AP.
Texts cost 50p, plus your standard network rate. The competition closes at noon on Wednesday, April 11, 2012.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk
Customer services, 0207 633 5020.