Win an �80 family meal with the Welwyn Hatfield Times and Harvester
The Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with the Harvester restaurant in Hatfield for an exclusive Easter give away.
We have six discount vouchers for a family of four to enjoy a meal at the new Harvester restaurant in the Galleria, worth �80 each.
Specialising in salad and grills, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Harvester.
Why not try the tender spit-roast chicken, succulent ribs with barbecue sauce, flame-grilled salmon or a grilled combo, all with the signature salad bar.
Harvester also offers a Young Guest menu, making it easier and more enjoyable for children to get their five-a-day.
You may also want to watch:
Freshly prepared main courses on Harvester’s salad and grill menu start at just �4.99, including unlimited trips to the Harvester salad bar.
The menu gives guests the option of picking their own grill, sauce and side with 1,575 combinations to choose from. Complete earlybird meals are also available all day every day.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 9 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 10 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
To stand a chance of winning, simply answer the following question.
Where is the new Harvester restaurant based?
A) Hatfield town centre
B) Old Hatfield
C) The Galleria
Text WHT HARVESTER followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, address and postcode to 80058.
For example: WHT HARVESTER A John Smith, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, Herts, AL8 6AP.
Texts cost 50p, plus your standard network rate. The competition closes at noon on Wednesday, April 11, 2012.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk
Customer services, 0207 633 5020.