Win all you need for the perfect sleepover with UnderJams�
Midnight feasts, watching films, shared giggles under the covers: sleepovers are a fun part of growing up that most kids adore but if your child struggles
UnderJams are offering 2 lucky readers the chance to win everything you and your child need to host a stress-free sleepover party worth over �200.
Included in the prize pack are the following goodies:
A sleeping bag worth �20, a pair of The Little White Company pyjamas worth �20, three DVDs, two board games, sweeties for the night, three fluffy towels and for the grown-ups White Company bath items and candles worth �50.
Designed to look and fit like underwear, with a choice of designs for both boys and girls, UnderJams can be worn discreetly under pyjamas to help children get the night time protection they need with the privacy they want.
To help families not just manage but overcome bedwetting problems, UnderJams is working with ERIC (Education and Resources for Improving Childhood Continence), the only national charity that exists for children’s continence in the UK.
UnderJams are available at selected Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Boots stores and pharmacies. They are available in sizes S/M and L/XL, suitable for children aged 4-7 and 8-12 years and cost around �5.19.
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 7 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 "The older generation still knows how to have a good time"
- 9 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 10 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting