Win all you need for the perfect sleepover with UnderJams�
Midnight feasts, watching films, shared giggles under the covers: sleepovers are a fun part of growing up that most kids adore but if your child struggles
UnderJams are offering 2 lucky readers the chance to win everything you and your child need to host a stress-free sleepover party worth over �200.
Included in the prize pack are the following goodies:
A sleeping bag worth �20, a pair of The Little White Company pyjamas worth �20, three DVDs, two board games, sweeties for the night, three fluffy towels and for the grown-ups White Company bath items and candles worth �50.
Designed to look and fit like underwear, with a choice of designs for both boys and girls, UnderJams can be worn discreetly under pyjamas to help children get the night time protection they need with the privacy they want.
You may also want to watch:
To help families not just manage but overcome bedwetting problems, UnderJams is working with ERIC (Education and Resources for Improving Childhood Continence), the only national charity that exists for children’s continence in the UK.
UnderJams are available at selected Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Boots stores and pharmacies. They are available in sizes S/M and L/XL, suitable for children aged 4-7 and 8-12 years and cost around �5.19.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 4 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 8 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 9 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses