Win a short break for your family with Pontin’s!
WANT TO KICK off your World Cup celebrations in style? Then why not enter our fantastic competition to win a short break with Pontin’s for all the family....
WANT TO KICK off your World Cup celebrations in style?
Then why not enter our fantastic competition to win a short break with Pontin’s for all the family to watch the action on the big screens at one of their coastal holiday parks?
Because one of our readers will be in with a chance of staying at a super Pontin’s park at either Brean Sands in Somerset, Camber Sands in East Sussex, Prestatyn Sands in North Wales or Southport in the North West.
You will stay in a one bedroom classic apartment which sleeps up to four people - but the best thing about our prize is that even if you can’t make it for the World Cup, then your prize is valid until October 31, 2010.
You may also want to watch:
A stay at Pontin’s promises to be action packed - there are up to 70^ free activities, star cabaret acts and fantastic new Bluecoat shows.
But even if you’re not our lucky winner, Pontin’s has some great World Cup deals on offer for everyone.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 8 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 9 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 10 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
During June or July, book a break from just �19.66 per person* for a 3 or 4 night Self Catering Break.
Games will be shown on the Big Screen, but if you’re not caught up in the football frenzy, then join in with Pontin’s fantastic leisure activities and entertainment. Favourites such as Crazy Golf and Human Table Football will be on offer or you could try the fantastic new Waterwalkerz that let you run, bounce and flip on the water without even getting wet!! For people who are a little unsure of the water, Pontin’s also provide FREE swimming lessons!
So make a great save this World Cup with Pontin’s. For more information or to make a booking please call 0844 576 5944 and quote NZ71