Win a Mother’s Day spa break at Champneys
WANT to give your mum a fabulous treat this Mother’s Day?
There’s no better way to treat your mum to a little TLC than at Champneys – the perfect place for her to really relax and unwind.
Hide yourself away at Champneys Tring, the flagship resort and an exquisite world-class spa where you’ll discover the most indulgent spa therapies around.
A truly charming and elegant retreat set in 170 acres of Chilterns parkland, the mansion retains period grace and style with its classical music room, charming drawing room and games room, but at the same time houses a very sleek spa, super-tech gym and thalassotherapy pool.
Whether alone or with friends, Champneys offers a warm welcome within gorgeous surrounds, with plenty to keep you active!
You may also want to watch:
Join a fitness or relaxation class, meander the beautiful gardens and footpaths – on foot or by bike – or simply take afternoon tea and enjoy the views.
Alternatively, settle down in the spa where you can enjoy deeply soothing spa treatments, lose yourself in the Laconium or take a dip in the heated pool.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
To celebrate Mother’s Day, Champneys has a Mother & Daughter two-night spa break offer – running until March 29 – from just �344.85 per room.
All meals are included (breakfast, buffet lunch and a three-course evening meal), plus a Champneys Relaxing Massage and a Thalassotherapy Pool Session.
Alternatively choose from one of many spa days available, with Relax Days starting from as little as �69!
Visit www.champneys.com for more information on the above.
Or why not visit the Champneys Day Spa in Market Place, St Albans?
It will be hosting a Mother and Daughter event evening for only �10 per person on Tuesday, March 27.
The price includes a glass of wine, mini facial, skincare workshops plus discounts on treatments and products.
For more information visit www.champneys.com/day-spas
* The WHT has teamed up with Champneys to offer one mother and daughter a one-night midweek break at either Champneys Tring, Springs, Henlow or Forest Mere.
The break will include full use of the facilities, all meals, and a facial and thalassotherapy session each.
To stand a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
How many acres of Chilterns parkland is Champneys Tring set in?
ENTER BY EMAIL OR TEXT
Send your answer, along with your name, address and a daytime contact number to email@example.com
Or text WHT MUM followed by your answer (A, B or C), name and postcode to 80058.
For example: WHT MUM A JOHN SMITH AL8 6AP
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
* Entry T&Cs: The competition closes at noon on Wednesday, March 14, 2012. There is one prize of a one-night Champneys break. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk
Customer services, 0207 633 5020.
* Prize T&Cs: Subject to availability, not available on Saturday nights, guests must be 16 years or over, non-refundable.