Win a Mother’s Day spa break at Champneys
WANT to give your mum a fabulous treat this Mother’s Day?
There’s no better way to treat your mum to a little TLC than at Champneys – the perfect place for her to really relax and unwind.
Hide yourself away at Champneys Tring, the flagship resort and an exquisite world-class spa where you’ll discover the most indulgent spa therapies around.
A truly charming and elegant retreat set in 170 acres of Chilterns parkland, the mansion retains period grace and style with its classical music room, charming drawing room and games room, but at the same time houses a very sleek spa, super-tech gym and thalassotherapy pool.
Whether alone or with friends, Champneys offers a warm welcome within gorgeous surrounds, with plenty to keep you active!
You may also want to watch:
Join a fitness or relaxation class, meander the beautiful gardens and footpaths – on foot or by bike – or simply take afternoon tea and enjoy the views.
Alternatively, settle down in the spa where you can enjoy deeply soothing spa treatments, lose yourself in the Laconium or take a dip in the heated pool.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn
To celebrate Mother’s Day, Champneys has a Mother & Daughter two-night spa break offer – running until March 29 – from just �344.85 per room.
All meals are included (breakfast, buffet lunch and a three-course evening meal), plus a Champneys Relaxing Massage and a Thalassotherapy Pool Session.
Alternatively choose from one of many spa days available, with Relax Days starting from as little as �69!
Visit www.champneys.com for more information on the above.
Or why not visit the Champneys Day Spa in Market Place, St Albans?
It will be hosting a Mother and Daughter event evening for only �10 per person on Tuesday, March 27.
The price includes a glass of wine, mini facial, skincare workshops plus discounts on treatments and products.
For more information visit www.champneys.com/day-spas
* The WHT has teamed up with Champneys to offer one mother and daughter a one-night midweek break at either Champneys Tring, Springs, Henlow or Forest Mere.
The break will include full use of the facilities, all meals, and a facial and thalassotherapy session each.
To stand a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
How many acres of Chilterns parkland is Champneys Tring set in?
ENTER BY EMAIL OR TEXT
Send your answer, along with your name, address and a daytime contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or text WHT MUM followed by your answer (A, B or C), name and postcode to 80058.
For example: WHT MUM A JOHN SMITH AL8 6AP
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
* Entry T&Cs: The competition closes at noon on Wednesday, March 14, 2012. There is one prize of a one-night Champneys break. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk
Customer services, 0207 633 5020.
* Prize T&Cs: Subject to availability, not available on Saturday nights, guests must be 16 years or over, non-refundable.