Win a Christmas meat hamper worth £115 from Thompsons of Smithfield
- Credit: Archant
Fancy winning a tasty Christmas hamper worth £115?
The Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with Thompsons of Smithfield to offer one lucky reader a fabulous meat hamper.
One of the longest trading family companies in London’s historic Smithfield Meat Market, Thompsons of Smithfield has developed a luxurious Christmas Hamper filled with the essential meats and condiments for Christmas Day.
Arriving chilled and fresh will be:
* A 6-7kg free-range bronze turkey from Jimmy’s Farm, Essex
You may also want to watch:
* Pork, cranberry and redcurrant sausage stuffing (500g), from Broad Oak Farm, Essex
* Free range pigs in blankets (600g), from Anna’s Happy Trotters, Yorkshire
- 1 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 4 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 9 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 10 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
* Free range unsmoked streaky bacon (300g) from Anna’s Happy Trotters, Yorkshire
* Scottish smoked salmon (400g)
* Free range goose fat, by L&AE Munns, Cambridgeshire
* Hot cranberry jelly, by Jules and Sharpie, Essex
* Honey Roast Ham, by Bearfields of London (2.5-3kg)
As poultry specialists, Thompsons of Smithfield offer great value as well as quality British provenance featuring products from Britain’s most reputable farms and producers.
The hamper will comfortably feed eight to 10 people.
To see what is included in the hamper, visit www.peterthompsongroup.com/meat-boxes/the-christmas-hamper-ham.html
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The normal price of the hamper online is £95, but Thompsons of Smithfield is including the special offer of the honey roast ham, worth £20, into this hamper, which brings the total value to £115.
And, if you are not the overall competition winner, you can still take advantage of a 10 per cent off reader offer.
Use the code HERTSHAMPER10 when you order, which will bring the price down to £103.50.
All prices include free delivery on Tuesday, December 23 between 8am and 12pm.
To stand a chance of winning the Thompsons Christmas Meat Hamper, simply answer the following question:
Thompsons of Smithfield specialise in which of the following?
A) Meat and poultry
To enter, text WHT TURKEY followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and email to 80058 – for example: WHT TURKEY C Terry Smith, 48, 29 The Campus, WGC, AL8 6AP, email@example.com
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. The closing date is 4pm on Wednesday, December 17.
The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
There is no alternative prize.
* Normal Archant promotion rules and terms and conditions apply or call customer services on 0844 3572403.