Win �500 worth of Habitat products from Homebase store in Hatfield
MUCH-LOVED British brand Habitat has returned to the borough with a selection of best-selling and iconic products available at Homebase in Hatfield.
Habitat’s range of innovative, enduring and affordable products have been adding a touch of sophistication to British homes for almost 40 years and now shoppers in Hatfield will be able to choose from more than 1,000 favourite products specially selected by Habitat.
Whatever room you want to add a new touch to then the new Habitat range is perfectly placed. There is inspirational furniture for living rooms, dining rooms and the bedroom, decorative objects to add life to any room and a range of homewares, furnishings and lighting which will offer a stylish look to everyday items.
And if you want to redecorate, then look no further than the new decorating range which has launched in Habitat this year.
More than 250 different paint, wallpaper and tiling products are available in a range of colours, prints and designs, so if you’re looking at a refresh or a whole project, then Habitat has a selection for you.
If a whole room is in need of a makeover, then the new wallpaper and paint ranges will allow you to mix and match perfectly with feature walls or just through using different paint colours.
To celebrate the launch of Habitat in Homebase, the Welwyn Hatfield Times is giving one lucky reader the chance to furnish their home with some of Habitat’s favourite pieces – worth �500 in total.
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 3 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens
- 4 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 5 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 6 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 7 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 8 Amazon parcels stolen in doorstep theft in Potters Bar
- 9 Grant Shapps reveals ‘anger’ over ‘unacceptable’ Downing Street parties
- 10 Marks & Spencer confirm Welwyn Garden City store closure
Our winner will receive the popular and practical kilo nest of tables, the stylish fleur cabinet and large ceramic hen object. Certain to make an impact in any home, just answer the question below for your chance to win.
How many different Habitat products are now available in Homebase?
To enter, text WHT HAB followed by your answer, name, address and postcode to 80058, eg WHT HAB A John Smith, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
* The competition closes at noon on Wednesday, October 10, 2012. There is just one prize of Habitat products worth �500.
The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes.24.co.uk
Customer services, 0207 633 5020.