Win �500 Sainsbury’s shopping spree in Welwyn Garden City store
FANCY �500 to spend in Welwyn Garden City’s Sainsbury’s store? Well enter our great competition to win a share of �1,500 in Sainsbury’s vouchers.
The Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with the supermarket giant to offer three readers �500 each in Sainsbury’s vouchers to spend exclusively in the Church Road store.
Sainsbury’s first built a shop in WGC in 1961. Now, five decades later, they’ve brought a state-of-the-art store to the Garden City.
It goes without saying, it’s got everything – everything that Sainsbury’s are known for and a few surprises too.
Shoppers can treat themselves from Sainsbury’s TU clothing range, including Gok Wan’s stylish new collection, and TU homeware collections, or pick up something tasty from the fresh food counters.
And when you’re done, why not have a cup of tea in the caf�? You’ll find this upstairs, along with clothing, homeware and books, CDs and videos.
The store is open from 7am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 5pm on Sunday.
- 1 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 2 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 5 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 6 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Hertfordshire County Council will fund free summer activity camps for children in the Welwyn Hatfield area
- 8 Officers to tackle Potters Bar Nitrous Oxide sales as part of policing priorities
- 9 Vehicle caught fire on M25
- 10 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
Three lucky WHT readers can celebrate this year’s Olympics and Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in style.
We’ve three prizes of �500 worth of Sainsbury’s vouchers to be won.
To stand a chance of winning one of the prizes, simply answer the following question:
What is the name of Sainsbury’s clothing range?
A) XY Clothing
B) TU Clothing
C) AZ Clothing
To enter, text WHT SAINSBURY followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, address and postcode to 80058, e.g. WHT SAINSBURY A John Smith, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, Herts AL8 6AP.
Texts cost �1 plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: The competition closes at noon on Friday, May 11, 2012. There are three prizes of �500 to spend in the Sainsbury’s store in WGC.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date. Usual Archant promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes.24.co.uk
Customer services, 0207 633 5020.