Win �250 worth of vouchers thanks to the Welwyn Hatfield Times and the Galleria
FANCY winning �250 worth of vouchers? Then read on.
FANCY winning �250 worth of Villeroy & Boch vouchers? Then read on.
Villeroy & Boch is celebrating the opening of its new store in the Galleria in Hatfield by offering one lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times reader the chance to win �250 worth of vouchers to brighten up their kitchen and dining room.
Villeroy & Boch has been a world leader in ceramics and lifestyle products for more than 260 years and is renowned as a brand which is continually at the forefront of innovation and design.
Villeroy & Boch’s Galleria store has a wide range of patterns available across tableware, glassware and cutlery including New Wave, Twist Alea, Flow, Dune Lines, Maxima and Octavie to name a few. Villeroy & Boch prides itself on the style and design of its products and is sure to have everything to suit your style and catering needs.
You may also want to watch:
The recently launched Villeroy & Boch outlet in the Galleria is also running a great in store competition, until July 31, for the chance to win a Smeg dishwasher, �300 store vouchers and a year’s supply of Finish dishwasher tablets, so make sure you pop into the shop on the lower mall and pick up an entry form.
To be in with a chance of winning �250 worth of Villeroy & Boch vouchers with the Welwyn Hatfield Times, simply answer the following question:
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 7 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 8 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 9 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 10 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
Villeroy & Boch sell which of the following?
C) Women’s clothing
To enter, text WHT BOCH followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, address and postcode to 80058. For example: WHT BOCH A JOHN SMITH 31a Howardsgate, WGC, Herts AL8 6AP. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: WMF Kitchen Utensils cannot be purchased with the gift voucher. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals or offers running in store.
The competition closes at noon on Thursday, July 26, 2012. There is one prize of �250 of Villeroy & Boch vouchers. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date. Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.whtimes24.co.uk
Customer services 0207 6335020.