Where is the evidence to back claims?
SIR – Your correspondent Earnie Kramer ( Expose this incompetence , Jan 23) sees little merit in the ideas which Eric Sherrard and I put forward in our letter. His aim is to expose the extreme incompetence of the whole (consultation) process and the in
SIR - Your correspondent Earnie Kramer ('Expose this incompetence', Jan 23) sees little merit in the ideas which Eric Sherrard and I put forward in our letter.
His aim is to "expose the extreme incompetence of the whole (consultation) process" and the "incompetent short-sighted governance".
So he advocates taking up the judicial review process - but his arguments are muddled, over the top, and dare we say it - incompetent.
Where is the evidence to support his claim that "the decision ...will undoubtedly cause death to hundreds and suffering to thousands over the coming decades" ?
You may also want to watch:
Where is the evidence to support his assertion that "short-sighted governance.......will destroy the quality of life of our children and children's children"?
Such extreme hyperbole does nothing to solve the difficult and complex problems entailed in the planning and provision of a modern, fully integrated health and welfare service.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 3 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 4 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 5 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 6 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics
At least we put forward some positive ideas which we will press the health trusts to consider and adopt!
Dr Dennis Lewis, Dr Eric Sherrard.