Where is the evidence to back claims?
SIR – Your correspondent Earnie Kramer ( Expose this incompetence , Jan 23) sees little merit in the ideas which Eric Sherrard and I put forward in our letter. His aim is to expose the extreme incompetence of the whole (consultation) process and the in
SIR - Your correspondent Earnie Kramer ('Expose this incompetence', Jan 23) sees little merit in the ideas which Eric Sherrard and I put forward in our letter.
His aim is to "expose the extreme incompetence of the whole (consultation) process" and the "incompetent short-sighted governance".
So he advocates taking up the judicial review process - but his arguments are muddled, over the top, and dare we say it - incompetent.
Where is the evidence to support his claim that "the decision ...will undoubtedly cause death to hundreds and suffering to thousands over the coming decades" ?
You may also want to watch:
Where is the evidence to support his assertion that "short-sighted governance.......will destroy the quality of life of our children and children's children"?
Such extreme hyperbole does nothing to solve the difficult and complex problems entailed in the planning and provision of a modern, fully integrated health and welfare service.
- 1 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 5 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 6 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
At least we put forward some positive ideas which we will press the health trusts to consider and adopt!
Dr Dennis Lewis, Dr Eric Sherrard.