Where is the evidence to back claims?
SIR – Your correspondent Earnie Kramer ( Expose this incompetence , Jan 23) sees little merit in the ideas which Eric Sherrard and I put forward in our letter. His aim is to expose the extreme incompetence of the whole (consultation) process and the in
SIR - Your correspondent Earnie Kramer ('Expose this incompetence', Jan 23) sees little merit in the ideas which Eric Sherrard and I put forward in our letter.
His aim is to "expose the extreme incompetence of the whole (consultation) process" and the "incompetent short-sighted governance".
So he advocates taking up the judicial review process - but his arguments are muddled, over the top, and dare we say it - incompetent.
Where is the evidence to support his claim that "the decision ...will undoubtedly cause death to hundreds and suffering to thousands over the coming decades" ?
Where is the evidence to support his assertion that "short-sighted governance.......will destroy the quality of life of our children and children's children"?
Such extreme hyperbole does nothing to solve the difficult and complex problems entailed in the planning and provision of a modern, fully integrated health and welfare service.
- 1 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 4 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 5 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 6 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman
- 7 Meet the authors behind a new architecture book on Welwyn and Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 9 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 10 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
At least we put forward some positive ideas which we will press the health trusts to consider and adopt!
Dr Dennis Lewis, Dr Eric Sherrard.