Welwyn Garden City poplars double act
SIR – A double G & T. I am not referring to a gin and tonic, of course, but to Mike Hobday s double act with Nigel Quinton on exposing the Gristwood and Toms report. Mike Hobday had nothing new to say in his letter last week and all that he wrote was a
SIR - A double G & T.
I am not referring to a gin and tonic, of course, but to Mike Hobday's double act with Nigel Quinton on exposing the Gristwood and Toms report.
Mike Hobday had nothing new to say in his letter last week and all that he wrote was a repetition of what Nigel Quinton had already said on the subject.
So why did Mike Hobday not acknowledge Nigel Quinton's ideas, which were acknowledged in a couple of the previous WHT items on the subject?
You may also want to watch:
Is he now passing them off as his own ideas?
And, Welwyn & Hatfield Times, I was dismayed to see that that Mike's letter took priority over mine, in which I pointed out an error in Clare Berry's letter of the week before. It was in the south car park that the risk to the trees was 'moderate', according to the FLAC report.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
So why did she write that this was the case in the north car park?
Isn't this misleading for a letter claiming that nothing the council or officers had said on the subject was misleading?
Lib Dem councillor.