Welwyn Garden City poplars double act
SIR – A double G & T. I am not referring to a gin and tonic, of course, but to Mike Hobday s double act with Nigel Quinton on exposing the Gristwood and Toms report. Mike Hobday had nothing new to say in his letter last week and all that he wrote was a
SIR - A double G & T.
I am not referring to a gin and tonic, of course, but to Mike Hobday's double act with Nigel Quinton on exposing the Gristwood and Toms report.
Mike Hobday had nothing new to say in his letter last week and all that he wrote was a repetition of what Nigel Quinton had already said on the subject.
So why did Mike Hobday not acknowledge Nigel Quinton's ideas, which were acknowledged in a couple of the previous WHT items on the subject?
You may also want to watch:
Is he now passing them off as his own ideas?
And, Welwyn & Hatfield Times, I was dismayed to see that that Mike's letter took priority over mine, in which I pointed out an error in Clare Berry's letter of the week before. It was in the south car park that the risk to the trees was 'moderate', according to the FLAC report.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 3 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
So why did she write that this was the case in the north car park?
Isn't this misleading for a letter claiming that nothing the council or officers had said on the subject was misleading?
Lib Dem councillor.