We want the views of MS sufferers
SIR – Do you have MS? Will you help us improve MS services? Will you take part in the big MS survey? During January, the MS Trust and the Royal College of Physicians are working together to conduct the biggest ever survey of MS services across England a
SIR - Do you have MS? Will you help us improve MS services? Will you take part in the big MS survey?
During January, the MS Trust and the Royal College of Physicians are working together to conduct the biggest ever survey of MS services across England and Wales. We want to see whether services have improved since NICE issued its MS Guidelines in 2003.
If you have MS, please help us reflect your experience in the national picture.
The survey will take only 10 minutes to complete. Just ring the MS Trust on 01462 476700 or go to www.mstrust.org.uk/survey and let us have your views.
You may also want to watch:
MS Trust chief executive,
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 4 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 5 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics