We want the views of MS sufferers
SIR – Do you have MS? Will you help us improve MS services? Will you take part in the big MS survey? During January, the MS Trust and the Royal College of Physicians are working together to conduct the biggest ever survey of MS services across England a
SIR - Do you have MS? Will you help us improve MS services? Will you take part in the big MS survey?
During January, the MS Trust and the Royal College of Physicians are working together to conduct the biggest ever survey of MS services across England and Wales. We want to see whether services have improved since NICE issued its MS Guidelines in 2003.
If you have MS, please help us reflect your experience in the national picture.
The survey will take only 10 minutes to complete. Just ring the MS Trust on 01462 476700 or go to www.mstrust.org.uk/survey and let us have your views.
MS Trust chief executive,
- 1 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 2 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 5 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Sir Elton John to play two Hertfordshire shows at Watford FC's Vicarage Road ground in 2022
- 9 Fire at University of Hertfordshire destroys kitchen
- 10 Motorcyclist "seriously" injured after car crash in Welwyn Garden City