We want the views of MS sufferers
SIR – Do you have MS? Will you help us improve MS services? Will you take part in the big MS survey? During January, the MS Trust and the Royal College of Physicians are working together to conduct the biggest ever survey of MS services across England a
SIR - Do you have MS? Will you help us improve MS services? Will you take part in the big MS survey?
During January, the MS Trust and the Royal College of Physicians are working together to conduct the biggest ever survey of MS services across England and Wales. We want to see whether services have improved since NICE issued its MS Guidelines in 2003.
If you have MS, please help us reflect your experience in the national picture.
The survey will take only 10 minutes to complete. Just ring the MS Trust on 01462 476700 or go to www.mstrust.org.uk/survey and let us have your views.
You may also want to watch:
MS Trust chief executive,
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 5 JD Wetherspoons lists building in town centre for sale
- 6 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 7 Code Ninjas: Family launches club to teach kids how to code
- 8 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 9 Lesley Hewitt makes history at Brookmans Park Golf Club
- 10 CCTV appeal launched over racist graffiti and criminal damage at building site