Veolia name change a waste of money
SIR – I enjoyed the feature on the nonsensical change of name from Three Valleys Water to Veolia, which, to me sounds, reminiscent of a 1950s face cream. Like many people I was incensed by the waste of time and money on this rebranding exercise,
SIR - I enjoyed the feature on the nonsensical change of name from Three Valleys Water to Veolia, which, to me sounds, reminiscent of a 1950s face cream.
Like many people I was incensed by the waste of time and money on this rebranding exercise, particularly in view of my own grievance with this company. Despite repeated phone calls, they still persist in addressing all communications to my late husband - who died seven years ago!
So, they can spend millions changing their own name, but can't manage to change one entry in a database.
You won't be surprised to learn that whenever I tried to ring them last week, I was unable to get through!
You may also want to watch:
The Ryde, Hatfield.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 7 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?