Veolia name change a waste of money
SIR – I enjoyed the feature on the nonsensical change of name from Three Valleys Water to Veolia, which, to me sounds, reminiscent of a 1950s face cream. Like many people I was incensed by the waste of time and money on this rebranding exercise,
SIR - I enjoyed the feature on the nonsensical change of name from Three Valleys Water to Veolia, which, to me sounds, reminiscent of a 1950s face cream.
Like many people I was incensed by the waste of time and money on this rebranding exercise, particularly in view of my own grievance with this company. Despite repeated phone calls, they still persist in addressing all communications to my late husband - who died seven years ago!
So, they can spend millions changing their own name, but can't manage to change one entry in a database.
You won't be surprised to learn that whenever I tried to ring them last week, I was unable to get through!
You may also want to watch:
The Ryde, Hatfield.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar