Veolia name change a waste of money
SIR – I enjoyed the feature on the nonsensical change of name from Three Valleys Water to Veolia, which, to me sounds, reminiscent of a 1950s face cream. Like many people I was incensed by the waste of time and money on this rebranding exercise,
SIR - I enjoyed the feature on the nonsensical change of name from Three Valleys Water to Veolia, which, to me sounds, reminiscent of a 1950s face cream.
Like many people I was incensed by the waste of time and money on this rebranding exercise, particularly in view of my own grievance with this company. Despite repeated phone calls, they still persist in addressing all communications to my late husband - who died seven years ago!
So, they can spend millions changing their own name, but can't manage to change one entry in a database.
You won't be surprised to learn that whenever I tried to ring them last week, I was unable to get through!
You may also want to watch:
The Ryde, Hatfield.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 9 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire