Twit or Twitterer?
SIR – I wish to bring your attention to a printing error in your August 18 edition. It began Prolific Twitterer MP Grant Shapps has been suspended from the popular social networking site... Surely a mistake by the typesetter who slipped in a few extra
SIR - I wish to bring your attention to a printing error in your August 18 edition. It began 'Prolific Twitterer MP Grant Shapps has been suspended from the popular social networking site...'
Surely a mistake by the typesetter who slipped in a few extra characters; a long liquid lunch perhaps?
Of course it should have read 'Prolific Twit MP Grant Shapps has been suspended...'
No doubt other readers of your esteemed publication also spotted this basic error.
You may also want to watch:
If I were you, I'd have a word in the ear of your man down at the printers. Whatever next!
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 8 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return