Twit or Twitterer?
SIR – I wish to bring your attention to a printing error in your August 18 edition. It began Prolific Twitterer MP Grant Shapps has been suspended from the popular social networking site... Surely a mistake by the typesetter who slipped in a few extra
SIR - I wish to bring your attention to a printing error in your August 18 edition. It began 'Prolific Twitterer MP Grant Shapps has been suspended from the popular social networking site...'
Surely a mistake by the typesetter who slipped in a few extra characters; a long liquid lunch perhaps?
Of course it should have read 'Prolific Twit MP Grant Shapps has been suspended...'
No doubt other readers of your esteemed publication also spotted this basic error.
You may also want to watch:
If I were you, I'd have a word in the ear of your man down at the printers. Whatever next!
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?