Twit or Twitterer?
SIR – I wish to bring your attention to a printing error in your August 18 edition. It began Prolific Twitterer MP Grant Shapps has been suspended from the popular social networking site... Surely a mistake by the typesetter who slipped in a few extra
SIR - I wish to bring your attention to a printing error in your August 18 edition. It began 'Prolific Twitterer MP Grant Shapps has been suspended from the popular social networking site...'
Surely a mistake by the typesetter who slipped in a few extra characters; a long liquid lunch perhaps?
Of course it should have read 'Prolific Twit MP Grant Shapps has been suspended...'
No doubt other readers of your esteemed publication also spotted this basic error.
If I were you, I'd have a word in the ear of your man down at the printers. Whatever next!
- 1 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: Changes to rubbish and recycling bin collection days in Welwyn Hatfield
- 2 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 3 Hatfield fixer-upper with lake on sale for £2.5m
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 5 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 6 Who is playing when at Slam Dunk Festival 2022: Set times announced for Hatfield Park
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 9 Met Police officer denies sexually assaulting male colleague
- 10 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m