Trying to drive staff away?
SIR – I am writing regarding the issues that have been brought up over the lack of parking for the staff at Three Valleys Water s new site in Hatfield. I work for Three Valleys Water and would like to point out that since we staff at Three Valleys were aw
SIR - I am writing regarding the issues that have been brought up over the lack of parking for the staff at Three Valleys Water's new site in Hatfield.
I work for Three Valleys Water and would like to point out that since we staff at Three Valleys were aware of the issue of parking we had been told that parking would not be on a first-come, first-served basis.
We were told that there would be an allowance for staff who arrived later due to working shifts, arriving later due to taking children to schools and people who were contracted to start later in the day.
We recently found out via a newsletter that parking would in fact be on a first-come, first-served basis.
You may also want to watch:
The managing director will get his parking space each morning as he arrives very early.
It's a case of 'I'm alright Jack', don't you think?
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
I personally feel that staff will leave the company once they realise that they either find it very difficult to park around Hatfield and/or have to walk through Hatfield alone during the dark.
I wonder if the parking issue is a deliberate ploy to lose staff rather than pay them redundancy?
The company used to fly the Investors in People flag at the Bishops Rise site. I noticed sometime ago that it stopped flying the flag. I wonder why?
The company does not care about its staff; it is only interested in its Ofwat statistics.
Name and address supplied.