Trying to drive staff away?
SIR – I am writing regarding the issues that have been brought up over the lack of parking for the staff at Three Valleys Water s new site in Hatfield. I work for Three Valleys Water and would like to point out that since we staff at Three Valleys were aw
SIR - I am writing regarding the issues that have been brought up over the lack of parking for the staff at Three Valleys Water's new site in Hatfield.
I work for Three Valleys Water and would like to point out that since we staff at Three Valleys were aware of the issue of parking we had been told that parking would not be on a first-come, first-served basis.
We were told that there would be an allowance for staff who arrived later due to working shifts, arriving later due to taking children to schools and people who were contracted to start later in the day.
We recently found out via a newsletter that parking would in fact be on a first-come, first-served basis.
The managing director will get his parking space each morning as he arrives very early.
It's a case of 'I'm alright Jack', don't you think?
- 1 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 2 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 3 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 4 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 5 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 6 Woman left with injuries after dog attack in Woolmer Green
- 7 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
- 8 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 9 RSPCA rescue cats in Potters Bar waiting to find their forever homes
- 10 Delight as Welwyn Garden City’s Rowan Tree crowned Nursery of the Year
I personally feel that staff will leave the company once they realise that they either find it very difficult to park around Hatfield and/or have to walk through Hatfield alone during the dark.
I wonder if the parking issue is a deliberate ploy to lose staff rather than pay them redundancy?
The company used to fly the Investors in People flag at the Bishops Rise site. I noticed sometime ago that it stopped flying the flag. I wonder why?
The company does not care about its staff; it is only interested in its Ofwat statistics.
Name and address supplied.