Trying to drive staff away?
SIR – I am writing regarding the issues that have been brought up over the lack of parking for the staff at Three Valleys Water s new site in Hatfield. I work for Three Valleys Water and would like to point out that since we staff at Three Valleys were aw
SIR - I am writing regarding the issues that have been brought up over the lack of parking for the staff at Three Valleys Water's new site in Hatfield.
I work for Three Valleys Water and would like to point out that since we staff at Three Valleys were aware of the issue of parking we had been told that parking would not be on a first-come, first-served basis.
We were told that there would be an allowance for staff who arrived later due to working shifts, arriving later due to taking children to schools and people who were contracted to start later in the day.
We recently found out via a newsletter that parking would in fact be on a first-come, first-served basis.
You may also want to watch:
The managing director will get his parking space each morning as he arrives very early.
It's a case of 'I'm alright Jack', don't you think?
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
I personally feel that staff will leave the company once they realise that they either find it very difficult to park around Hatfield and/or have to walk through Hatfield alone during the dark.
I wonder if the parking issue is a deliberate ploy to lose staff rather than pay them redundancy?
The company used to fly the Investors in People flag at the Bishops Rise site. I noticed sometime ago that it stopped flying the flag. I wonder why?
The company does not care about its staff; it is only interested in its Ofwat statistics.
Name and address supplied.