Trying to drive staff away?
SIR – I am writing regarding the issues that have been brought up over the lack of parking for the staff at Three Valleys Water s new site in Hatfield. I work for Three Valleys Water and would like to point out that since we staff at Three Valleys were aw
SIR - I am writing regarding the issues that have been brought up over the lack of parking for the staff at Three Valleys Water's new site in Hatfield.
I work for Three Valleys Water and would like to point out that since we staff at Three Valleys were aware of the issue of parking we had been told that parking would not be on a first-come, first-served basis.
We were told that there would be an allowance for staff who arrived later due to working shifts, arriving later due to taking children to schools and people who were contracted to start later in the day.
We recently found out via a newsletter that parking would in fact be on a first-come, first-served basis.
You may also want to watch:
The managing director will get his parking space each morning as he arrives very early.
It's a case of 'I'm alright Jack', don't you think?
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 8 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
I personally feel that staff will leave the company once they realise that they either find it very difficult to park around Hatfield and/or have to walk through Hatfield alone during the dark.
I wonder if the parking issue is a deliberate ploy to lose staff rather than pay them redundancy?
The company used to fly the Investors in People flag at the Bishops Rise site. I noticed sometime ago that it stopped flying the flag. I wonder why?
The company does not care about its staff; it is only interested in its Ofwat statistics.
Name and address supplied.