Trying to drive staff away?
SIR – I am writing regarding the issues that have been brought up over the lack of parking for the staff at Three Valleys Water s new site in Hatfield. I work for Three Valleys Water and would like to point out that since we staff at Three Valleys were aw
SIR - I am writing regarding the issues that have been brought up over the lack of parking for the staff at Three Valleys Water's new site in Hatfield.
I work for Three Valleys Water and would like to point out that since we staff at Three Valleys were aware of the issue of parking we had been told that parking would not be on a first-come, first-served basis.
We were told that there would be an allowance for staff who arrived later due to working shifts, arriving later due to taking children to schools and people who were contracted to start later in the day.
We recently found out via a newsletter that parking would in fact be on a first-come, first-served basis.
You may also want to watch:
The managing director will get his parking space each morning as he arrives very early.
It's a case of 'I'm alright Jack', don't you think?
- 1 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
I personally feel that staff will leave the company once they realise that they either find it very difficult to park around Hatfield and/or have to walk through Hatfield alone during the dark.
I wonder if the parking issue is a deliberate ploy to lose staff rather than pay them redundancy?
The company used to fly the Investors in People flag at the Bishops Rise site. I noticed sometime ago that it stopped flying the flag. I wonder why?
The company does not care about its staff; it is only interested in its Ofwat statistics.
Name and address supplied.