Traffic queues are a worry
SIR – Sometimes the cars queue from Waitrose back two or three hundred yards into the road between the council offices and the police station. With the bigger Sainsbury s shop, I expect there to be queues from Church Road back into Parkway and/or Frethern
SIR - Sometimes the cars queue from Waitrose back two or three hundred yards into the road between the council offices and the police station.
With the bigger Sainsbury's shop, I expect there to be queues from Church Road back into Parkway and/or Fretherne Road.
I used to trust road designers, but no longer, after they found they had to change Oldings Roundabout (which is still not satisfactory) and after the new Moors Walk shops access. They changed Moors Walk because it's not "appropriate" to have access to a car park off a roundabout.
Both entering and leaving the old car park access you always turned left. Now you can turn right and cross the road when entering or leaving the car park, both potentially dangerous and traffic clogging.
You may also want to watch:
Bryn Gwyndaf Jones,
Brockswood Lane, WGC.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 8 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan