Three cheers for the snow!
SIR – I would like to give three cheers to buses 603 and Greenline who managed to take my husband to London on a snowy Monday morning and also National Express coaches who transported him to Aberdeen on a �1 ticket, no hold-ups, no delays, especially when
SIR - I would like to give three cheers to buses 603 and Greenline who managed to take my husband to London on a snowy Monday morning and also National Express coaches who transported him to Aberdeen on a �1 ticket, no hold-ups, no delays, especially when half of the country came to a stand still around them.
AND a "BOOOO" for the taxi driver, driving down Ascots Lane and turning onto the main Hatfield road with his phone in his right hand, on his left ear, turning a corner with only his left hand on the wheel on a very icy bend.
ALSO a big "HI" to all the car drivers who waved to me as I walked home from Hatfield to WGC after visiting the job centre. It's not only sunshine that puts a smile on people's faces.
Three cheers for the snow.
You may also want to watch:
Helen Dunsmuir, Walnut Grove, WGC.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street