Three cheers for the snow!
SIR – I would like to give three cheers to buses 603 and Greenline who managed to take my husband to London on a snowy Monday morning and also National Express coaches who transported him to Aberdeen on a �1 ticket, no hold-ups, no delays, especially when
SIR - I would like to give three cheers to buses 603 and Greenline who managed to take my husband to London on a snowy Monday morning and also National Express coaches who transported him to Aberdeen on a �1 ticket, no hold-ups, no delays, especially when half of the country came to a stand still around them.
AND a "BOOOO" for the taxi driver, driving down Ascots Lane and turning onto the main Hatfield road with his phone in his right hand, on his left ear, turning a corner with only his left hand on the wheel on a very icy bend.
ALSO a big "HI" to all the car drivers who waved to me as I walked home from Hatfield to WGC after visiting the job centre. It's not only sunshine that puts a smile on people's faces.
Three cheers for the snow.
You may also want to watch:
Helen Dunsmuir, Walnut Grove, WGC.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 7 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
- 9 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 10 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years