Three cheers for the snow!
SIR – I would like to give three cheers to buses 603 and Greenline who managed to take my husband to London on a snowy Monday morning and also National Express coaches who transported him to Aberdeen on a �1 ticket, no hold-ups, no delays, especially when
SIR - I would like to give three cheers to buses 603 and Greenline who managed to take my husband to London on a snowy Monday morning and also National Express coaches who transported him to Aberdeen on a �1 ticket, no hold-ups, no delays, especially when half of the country came to a stand still around them.
AND a "BOOOO" for the taxi driver, driving down Ascots Lane and turning onto the main Hatfield road with his phone in his right hand, on his left ear, turning a corner with only his left hand on the wheel on a very icy bend.
ALSO a big "HI" to all the car drivers who waved to me as I walked home from Hatfield to WGC after visiting the job centre. It's not only sunshine that puts a smile on people's faces.
Three cheers for the snow.
You may also want to watch:
Helen Dunsmuir, Walnut Grove, WGC.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 6 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children