Thief took A level work
Sir – I am appealing for the return of a bag stolen from a car. The navy blue holdall style handbag contained my partner s daughter s A Level coursework, study material and notes, along with her purse, diary, etc. Someone broke into the car, a dark blue
Sir - I am appealing for the return of a bag stolen from a car.
The navy blue holdall style handbag contained my partner's daughter's A Level coursework, study material and notes, along with her purse, diary, etc.
Someone broke into the car, a dark blue Mercedes saloon, parked in The Minims in Hatfield, between 12.30pm and 1pm on Thursday, November 27, and stole the bag which was in the front passenger footwell.
We are hoping that whoever stole it may have just taken the purse from the bag and dumped the bag somewhere. The A Level coursework is irreplaceable and she will have to redo it all unless the bag is recovered with it in. So I wish to appeal to anyone with any information and to the residents of Hatfield when they are out and about to keep their eyes out for a bag and hand it in to the police
You may also want to watch:
Naomi Banks, The Minims, Hatfield.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 10 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon