Thief took A level work
Sir – I am appealing for the return of a bag stolen from a car. The navy blue holdall style handbag contained my partner s daughter s A Level coursework, study material and notes, along with her purse, diary, etc. Someone broke into the car, a dark blue
Sir - I am appealing for the return of a bag stolen from a car.
The navy blue holdall style handbag contained my partner's daughter's A Level coursework, study material and notes, along with her purse, diary, etc.
Someone broke into the car, a dark blue Mercedes saloon, parked in The Minims in Hatfield, between 12.30pm and 1pm on Thursday, November 27, and stole the bag which was in the front passenger footwell.
We are hoping that whoever stole it may have just taken the purse from the bag and dumped the bag somewhere. The A Level coursework is irreplaceable and she will have to redo it all unless the bag is recovered with it in. So I wish to appeal to anyone with any information and to the residents of Hatfield when they are out and about to keep their eyes out for a bag and hand it in to the police
You may also want to watch:
Naomi Banks, The Minims, Hatfield.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 7 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 8 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 9 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses