Thanks for comments on Stanborough Lakes poplars
SIR – I would like to thank everyone who gave their time and thoughts to the Stanborough Park car parks consultation. More than 200 people responded to the three options for the south and north car parks, which is a phenomenal response for this type of
SIR - I would like to thank everyone who gave their time and thoughts to the Stanborough Park car parks consultation. More than 200 people responded to the three options for the south and north car parks, which is a phenomenal response for this type of exercise.
The council is presently analysing the responses, which will be presented to the task and finish group on August 25.
The group will take into full account the results of the public consultation, before making its recommendation to the environment overview and scrutiny committee.
Whatever the outcome, we will soon see a new and exciting landscape unfolding at Stanborough Park, as planting takes place over the winter months in the south car park.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you again to everyone who got involved.
Councillor Helen Bromley,
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
Chairman, Stanborough Park task and finish group