Thanks for comments on Stanborough Lakes poplars
SIR – I would like to thank everyone who gave their time and thoughts to the Stanborough Park car parks consultation. More than 200 people responded to the three options for the south and north car parks, which is a phenomenal response for this type of
SIR - I would like to thank everyone who gave their time and thoughts to the Stanborough Park car parks consultation. More than 200 people responded to the three options for the south and north car parks, which is a phenomenal response for this type of exercise.
The council is presently analysing the responses, which will be presented to the task and finish group on August 25.
The group will take into full account the results of the public consultation, before making its recommendation to the environment overview and scrutiny committee.
Whatever the outcome, we will soon see a new and exciting landscape unfolding at Stanborough Park, as planting takes place over the winter months in the south car park.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you again to everyone who got involved.
Councillor Helen Bromley,
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
Chairman, Stanborough Park task and finish group