Thanks for comments on Stanborough Lakes poplars
SIR – I would like to thank everyone who gave their time and thoughts to the Stanborough Park car parks consultation. More than 200 people responded to the three options for the south and north car parks, which is a phenomenal response for this type of
SIR - I would like to thank everyone who gave their time and thoughts to the Stanborough Park car parks consultation. More than 200 people responded to the three options for the south and north car parks, which is a phenomenal response for this type of exercise.
The council is presently analysing the responses, which will be presented to the task and finish group on August 25.
The group will take into full account the results of the public consultation, before making its recommendation to the environment overview and scrutiny committee.
Whatever the outcome, we will soon see a new and exciting landscape unfolding at Stanborough Park, as planting takes place over the winter months in the south car park.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you again to everyone who got involved.
Councillor Helen Bromley,
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
Chairman, Stanborough Park task and finish group