Tell us who your good neighbour is
OUR prestigious Good Neighbour Award is back!
To celebrate the festive season, we have decided to bring back the hunt to find Times Territory’s “perfect” neighbour – that person who is a delight to share your street with – for this month only.
In conjunction with supermarket giant Tesco, the award will enable the victor to win a fabulous �100 hamper filled with luxury food and drink.
For she or he to be in with a chance of winning the hamper all you have to do is tell us, in no more than 100 words, why they are a pleasure to live next to.
The worthy winner will then be picked at the end of the month and will join our previous lucky winners, Robert and Cynthia Warrilow, Marilyn Hurley and Michael O’Neil.
You may also want to watch:
So nominate your favourite good neighbour NOW.
Send your entry to the Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31A Howardsgate, WGC, Hertfordshire, AL8 6AP by Monday, December 21.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 8 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 9 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 10 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
You can also email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Rules of entry
Entries can be made by Times Territory residents only.
Entries must relate to a good deed done by a neighbour, but not a relative.
There is no age limit on who can submit an entry or who can win the award.
Entries by post and email accepted, but no responsibility taken for entries that do not arrive by the deadline.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will be featured in the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
Prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
The contents of the hamper will be altered depending on the age of the winner (for example no alcohol included if the winner is under the age of 18).
Employees of Archant, Tesco, Spenhill Regeneration and Golley Slater are ineligible to enter.