Tell us who your good neighbour is
OUR prestigious Good Neighbour Award is back!
To celebrate the festive season, we have decided to bring back the hunt to find Times Territory’s “perfect” neighbour – that person who is a delight to share your street with – for this month only.
In conjunction with supermarket giant Tesco, the award will enable the victor to win a fabulous �100 hamper filled with luxury food and drink.
For she or he to be in with a chance of winning the hamper all you have to do is tell us, in no more than 100 words, why they are a pleasure to live next to.
The worthy winner will then be picked at the end of the month and will join our previous lucky winners, Robert and Cynthia Warrilow, Marilyn Hurley and Michael O’Neil.
You may also want to watch:
So nominate your favourite good neighbour NOW.
Send your entry to the Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31A Howardsgate, WGC, Hertfordshire, AL8 6AP by Monday, December 21.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
You can also email your entry to email@example.com
* Rules of entry
Entries can be made by Times Territory residents only.
Entries must relate to a good deed done by a neighbour, but not a relative.
There is no age limit on who can submit an entry or who can win the award.
Entries by post and email accepted, but no responsibility taken for entries that do not arrive by the deadline.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will be featured in the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
Prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
The contents of the hamper will be altered depending on the age of the winner (for example no alcohol included if the winner is under the age of 18).
Employees of Archant, Tesco, Spenhill Regeneration and Golley Slater are ineligible to enter.