Tell us who your good neighbour is
OUR prestigious Good Neighbour Award is back!
To celebrate the festive season, we have decided to bring back the hunt to find Times Territory’s “perfect” neighbour – that person who is a delight to share your street with – for this month only.
In conjunction with supermarket giant Tesco, the award will enable the victor to win a fabulous �100 hamper filled with luxury food and drink.
For she or he to be in with a chance of winning the hamper all you have to do is tell us, in no more than 100 words, why they are a pleasure to live next to.
The worthy winner will then be picked at the end of the month and will join our previous lucky winners, Robert and Cynthia Warrilow, Marilyn Hurley and Michael O’Neil.
You may also want to watch:
So nominate your favourite good neighbour NOW.
Send your entry to the Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31A Howardsgate, WGC, Hertfordshire, AL8 6AP by Monday, December 21.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 3 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 4 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 8 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 9 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 10 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
You can also email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Rules of entry
Entries can be made by Times Territory residents only.
Entries must relate to a good deed done by a neighbour, but not a relative.
There is no age limit on who can submit an entry or who can win the award.
Entries by post and email accepted, but no responsibility taken for entries that do not arrive by the deadline.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will be featured in the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
Prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
The contents of the hamper will be altered depending on the age of the winner (for example no alcohol included if the winner is under the age of 18).
Employees of Archant, Tesco, Spenhill Regeneration and Golley Slater are ineligible to enter.