Tell us who your good neighbour is
OUR prestigious Good Neighbour Award is back!
To celebrate the festive season, we have decided to bring back the hunt to find Times Territory’s “perfect” neighbour – that person who is a delight to share your street with – for this month only.
In conjunction with supermarket giant Tesco, the award will enable the victor to win a fabulous �100 hamper filled with luxury food and drink.
For she or he to be in with a chance of winning the hamper all you have to do is tell us, in no more than 100 words, why they are a pleasure to live next to.
The worthy winner will then be picked at the end of the month and will join our previous lucky winners, Robert and Cynthia Warrilow, Marilyn Hurley and Michael O’Neil.
You may also want to watch:
So nominate your favourite good neighbour NOW.
Send your entry to the Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31A Howardsgate, WGC, Hertfordshire, AL8 6AP by Monday, December 21.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
You can also email your entry to email@example.com
* Rules of entry
Entries can be made by Times Territory residents only.
Entries must relate to a good deed done by a neighbour, but not a relative.
There is no age limit on who can submit an entry or who can win the award.
Entries by post and email accepted, but no responsibility taken for entries that do not arrive by the deadline.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will be featured in the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
Prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered.
The contents of the hamper will be altered depending on the age of the winner (for example no alcohol included if the winner is under the age of 18).
Employees of Archant, Tesco, Spenhill Regeneration and Golley Slater are ineligible to enter.