Street is an unofficial car park for QE2
SIR – With regards to the parking issues in Ascots Lane and surrounding areas, it is a growing problem and ignoring it will not make it disappear. I agree with the gentleman who was very concerned about Kingsley Court becoming the QE2 s car park. Living i
SIR - With regards to the parking issues in Ascots Lane and surrounding areas, it is a growing problem and ignoring it will not make it disappear.
I agree with the gentleman who was very concerned about Kingsley Court becoming the QE2's car park.
Living in London, I rarely have the chance to visit my relatives who live in Kingsley Court.
However, when I recently planned a visit I was appalled to find no parking space.
You may also want to watch:
Are all spaces taken by hospital workers and visitors? If so, then maybe a residents' parking permit is needed to stop this awful situation.
I believe WGC residents should forget the QE2 since it is already condemned, and concentrate on a campaign to have a new hospital like the Hatfield SuperHospital which if planned properly could not only provide all services but also have adequate parking spaces.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 Everyone invited to Hatfield rail tragedy remembrance service
- 10 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
Keira Campbell, Haslemere Gardens, Hendon.