IN PICTURES: Sam Ryder, Anne-Marie and Madness at Standon Calling
- Credit: Giulia Spadafora/Chuffed
Thousands of festival-goers are at this year's instalment of Standon Calling near Bishop's Stortford.
Anne-Marie, Madness, Eurovision 2022 runner-up Sam Ryder and the Sugababes have performed on the main stage at the Hertfordshire festival on Thursday and Friday (July 21-22).
Sleaford Mods, Craig Charles and Uncle Funk have headlined this year's Laundry Meadows stage.
Fans have spoken about their Standon Calling experience so far, sharing their love for big-name headliners and fresh new acts.
"We've been really looking forward to Annie Mac over at Electric Willows," said one fan, who came to Standon as part of a hen party.
"Seeing the original Sugababes line-up is also a bucket list-level experience."
Another festival-goer said: "It's such a nice festival. The people are calm.
"There are loads of dogs and it's overall good vibes."
Saturday's Standon Calling line-up features Loyle Carner, Hertfordshire's Declan McKenna, Razorlight, Kojey Radical and Basement Jaxx.
- 1 Overgrown country lane 'is danger' to users, says mother
- 2 Crane hire company with Welwyn Garden City depot goes into administration
- 3 Campaigners hit out at Spectator’s ‘the folly of garden cities’ piece
- 4 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing Hertfordshire teenager
- 5 Recap: Thameslink passengers urged to delay travel due to 'incidents'
- 6 Hunt for stolen labrador puppy from Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Red panda Tilly gives birth to ‘miracle’ cub at Paradise Wildlife Park one month after passing of partner Nam Pang
- 8 Kaiser Chiefs to perform extra show at Pub in the Park 2022 in St Albans
- 9 A-level results 2022: When is results day and what can I expect?
- 10 New Armed Forces & Veterans Breakfast Club launching at Two Willows pub in Welwyn Garden City
Sunday is set to include Primal Scream, Craig David, Ezra Furman and Grandmaster Flash.