Spiteful and cynical
Sir –Mrs Lanning raises a valuable question when she asks What has happened to the Government s initiative that every child matters? and has any consideration of this agenda been given by Hertfordshire County Council with regard to their decision to clo
Sir -Mrs Lanning raises a valuable question when she asks 'What has happened to the Government's initiative that every child matters?' and has any consideration of this agenda been given by Hertfordshire County Council with regard to their decision to close Sunny Bank School?.
Well the answer is obviously no.
The county council is a Tory-led administration with a cynical disregard for merely abiding with legislation.
Hence a lack of common sense.
You may also want to watch:
Rather like the good old not really bad old days of Thatcher and Major.
What people are currently experiencing is punishment from a spiteful opposition, suffering from the lack of absolute power they once enjoyed, running riot across 'their shire'.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
As cynics they'll take any and every opportunity to blame the Government for our woes and in turn take credit where it's not due. Anyone that ever votes for people like that again really needs their brains testing.
Local Authority Governor, Sunny Bank School.