Share Ford memories
Sir– I am hoping your readers will be able to help me with memories of their Ford cars. Award winning production company Testimony Films is producing a documentary for the BBC on the cult appeal of the classic Ford car. We re looking to feature people
Sir- I am hoping your readers will be able to help me with memories of their Ford cars. Award winning production company Testimony Films is producing a documentary for the BBC on the cult appeal of the classic Ford car. We're looking to feature people from around the country who have interesting stories to tell about their cars!
Did you used to work at Dagenham? Do you remember your first Ford?
Did you dream of driving like The Professionals or The Sweeney?
Were family holidays spent navigating the countryside in a Ford Cortina?
You may also want to watch:
Testimony Films (makers of Veterans - BBC1, Ground Zero - Channel 4, Britain's Love Story - ITV1) is making a documentary for BBC celebrating the cult classic British Ford cars made at Dagenham. From the Anglia and the Capri to the Zodiac and the Zephyr, Ford brought the American Dream to the UK, changing the way we drove.
We would like to hear how you Ford car changed your life; perhaps you have memories of incredible journeys, perhaps you have an unusual car or maybe you found romance on the road. Perhaps you are the oldest Ford driver in the country! Did you drive a Ford Model T? Or if you, or your partner or your family owned a Ford car or worked at Dagenham in the 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s and have interesting stories to tell, photographs or home movies of you and your car during these decades, the please contact me.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 4 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Clair Titley on 0117 925 8589, email email@example.com or write to FORD APPEAL, 12 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 5RH.