Safe place for crooks!
SIR – Cabbie threatened at knife point, knife-wielding man, purse snatcher, stabbings in the town centre, vicious attack on OAP in park – all this in the Welwyn Hatfield area in the last few weeks. So why does the chief of police as seen in your paper a
SIR - Cabbie threatened at knife point, knife-wielding man, purse snatcher, stabbings in the town centre, vicious attack on OAP in park - all this in the Welwyn Hatfield area in the last few weeks.
So why does the chief of police as seen in your paper a few weeks ago getting an award, claim that Herts is a safe place to live in?
It seems that the awards are going out too soon. You publish the amount of crime that happened recently in the area, now we have vigilante families in the pipeline,well can you blame them considering the police are hardly around to stop the crime.
Now bear in mind a guy goes to prison for not paying his poll tax, yet a big amount of the poll tax goes to the police, yet still people are not happy with the police action.
Yet when a lady eggs on a guy to kill someone they get three years.
It's time the police and other services that we pay poll tax for do what
- 1 'Best headteacher' leaves Hatfield school
- 2 From Welwyn Garden City to Colorado: The long-distance fiancées fundraising for a UK visa
- 3 Hatfield to get new pub following £9 million investment
- 4 Hatfield man faces murder charge
- 5 Christmas gifts and hampers stolen from garden centre
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 'It's incredible that this could save someone’s life'
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Runners get festive for Garden City race
- 10 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City