Safe place for crooks!
SIR – Cabbie threatened at knife point, knife-wielding man, purse snatcher, stabbings in the town centre, vicious attack on OAP in park – all this in the Welwyn Hatfield area in the last few weeks. So why does the chief of police as seen in your paper a
SIR - Cabbie threatened at knife point, knife-wielding man, purse snatcher, stabbings in the town centre, vicious attack on OAP in park - all this in the Welwyn Hatfield area in the last few weeks.
So why does the chief of police as seen in your paper a few weeks ago getting an award, claim that Herts is a safe place to live in?
It seems that the awards are going out too soon. You publish the amount of crime that happened recently in the area, now we have vigilante families in the pipeline,well can you blame them considering the police are hardly around to stop the crime.
Now bear in mind a guy goes to prison for not paying his poll tax, yet a big amount of the poll tax goes to the police, yet still people are not happy with the police action.
You may also want to watch:
Yet when a lady eggs on a guy to kill someone they get three years.
It's time the police and other services that we pay poll tax for do what
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 8 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 9 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures