Running rings around school rules
SIR – Regarding the article Stay-at-home Hatfield pupil in row over earrings (WHT, March 25): I fully support the headteacher on this matter as the jewellery policy of the school is made perfectly clear when your child first starts at the school. The h
SIR - Regarding the article 'Stay-at-home Hatfield pupil in row over earrings' (WHT, March 25): I fully support the headteacher on this matter as the jewellery policy of the school is made perfectly clear when your child first starts at the school.
The headteacher has stated that the parent has signed a copy of the home school agreement when the child started at the school so what is her problem?
I am absolutely fed up of people who think that the rules do not apply to them.
Not only is the mother teaching her child to disregard any rules which are made but it also highlights the fact that the parent obviously feels that a pair of earrings is more important than her child's education. Unbelievable!
You may also want to watch:
Parent of a child at Onslow St Audrey's, Hatfield (name and address supplied).
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire