Running rings around school rules
SIR – Regarding the article Stay-at-home Hatfield pupil in row over earrings (WHT, March 25): I fully support the headteacher on this matter as the jewellery policy of the school is made perfectly clear when your child first starts at the school. The h
SIR - Regarding the article 'Stay-at-home Hatfield pupil in row over earrings' (WHT, March 25): I fully support the headteacher on this matter as the jewellery policy of the school is made perfectly clear when your child first starts at the school.
The headteacher has stated that the parent has signed a copy of the home school agreement when the child started at the school so what is her problem?
I am absolutely fed up of people who think that the rules do not apply to them.
Not only is the mother teaching her child to disregard any rules which are made but it also highlights the fact that the parent obviously feels that a pair of earrings is more important than her child's education. Unbelievable!
You may also want to watch:
Parent of a child at Onslow St Audrey's, Hatfield (name and address supplied).
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 4 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 9 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses