QE2 volunteers say thanks for Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Target Stamp scheme
SIR – We received your cheque for �56.06 in return for the Target Stamps we brought into your office.
The Friends of the QE2 really appreciate the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Target Stamp scheme. Our supporters collect the stamps for us from your paper.
We redeem them when we have a bill to pay: on this occasion the stamps have paid for till rolls for our shop, and a new supply of ID badges.
This means we have an additional �56.06 to give to the QE2!
Some wards and departments have now moved away from the QE2, However, it is still a busy hospital and the Friends continue to run the shop and provide a daily trolley service around the wards.
You may also want to watch:
Your support, and that of those who collect your stamps for us, is very much appreciated.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
Friends of the QE2.