QE2 treated us so well
Sir – A letter of appreciation – to say how much my wife and myself were so efficiently and pleasantly treated and looked after at the QE2 in recent weeks. My wife was in the Princes (orthopaedic) Wing for a week in April and I suffered a mini stroke
Sir - A letter of appreciation - to say how much my wife and myself were so efficiently and pleasantly treated and looked after at the QE2 in recent weeks.
My wife was in the Princes (orthopaedic) Wing for a week in April and I suffered a mini stroke recently at a July weekend. The staff, doctors, consultants and surgeon were so very humane and understanding - such that we will say nothing but good about our experiences of the NHS at the QE2.
Catering persons provided good meals, provided one chose realistically from their menus.
If one talks to NHS persons in a pleasant way, they respond likewise. They all seem to work like beavers!!
You may also want to watch:
We realise that waiting times are not as good as they should be - that has to be addressed by the local trust although the emergency after my stroke was handled very efficiently throughout.
Peter J Spooner, Lockleys Drive, Welwyn.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire