QE2 treated us so well
Sir – A letter of appreciation – to say how much my wife and myself were so efficiently and pleasantly treated and looked after at the QE2 in recent weeks. My wife was in the Princes (orthopaedic) Wing for a week in April and I suffered a mini stroke
Sir - A letter of appreciation - to say how much my wife and myself were so efficiently and pleasantly treated and looked after at the QE2 in recent weeks.
My wife was in the Princes (orthopaedic) Wing for a week in April and I suffered a mini stroke recently at a July weekend. The staff, doctors, consultants and surgeon were so very humane and understanding - such that we will say nothing but good about our experiences of the NHS at the QE2.
Catering persons provided good meals, provided one chose realistically from their menus.
If one talks to NHS persons in a pleasant way, they respond likewise. They all seem to work like beavers!!
You may also want to watch:
We realise that waiting times are not as good as they should be - that has to be addressed by the local trust although the emergency after my stroke was handled very efficiently throughout.
Peter J Spooner, Lockleys Drive, Welwyn.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield