QE2 treated us so well
Sir – A letter of appreciation – to say how much my wife and myself were so efficiently and pleasantly treated and looked after at the QE2 in recent weeks. My wife was in the Princes (orthopaedic) Wing for a week in April and I suffered a mini stroke
Sir - A letter of appreciation - to say how much my wife and myself were so efficiently and pleasantly treated and looked after at the QE2 in recent weeks.
My wife was in the Princes (orthopaedic) Wing for a week in April and I suffered a mini stroke recently at a July weekend. The staff, doctors, consultants and surgeon were so very humane and understanding - such that we will say nothing but good about our experiences of the NHS at the QE2.
Catering persons provided good meals, provided one chose realistically from their menus.
If one talks to NHS persons in a pleasant way, they respond likewise. They all seem to work like beavers!!
You may also want to watch:
We realise that waiting times are not as good as they should be - that has to be addressed by the local trust although the emergency after my stroke was handled very efficiently throughout.
Peter J Spooner, Lockleys Drive, Welwyn.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 4 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 5 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 6 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 7 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 8 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement