Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- Credit: www.propertypics.co.uk
St Michaels is a magnificent 17th century coaching inn within easy reach of Welham Green, Hatfield and Brookmans Park.
Built in the 17th century, the 5,572 sq ft main house boasts seven bedrooms, four bathrooms and two WCs.
Features of the property include ornate entrance gates, two staircases to the first floor and a formal walled garden.
In addition there is a generous 1,683 sq ft coach house with potential for an annexe, and a four car garage.
Set within 2.1 acres of grounds, and ideally located for easy access to the A1(M), the property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
St Michaels, Wildhill Road, Woodside, Hatfield
- 1 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 4 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 5 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 6 Vehicle caught fire on M25
- 7 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 8 Schoolchildren get lesson in robotics at University of Hertfordshire
- 9 Hertfordshire County Council will fund free summer activity camps for children in the Welwyn Hatfield area
- 10 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
Oliver & Akers, 01923 559569, www.oliverandakers.com