Inside £1.1m family home on one of WGC's most prestigious roads
- Credit: Ewe Move
Located on a 0.2 acre plot backing onto Sherrardspark Wood is this five-bed family home.
Widely regarded as one of Welwyn Garden City's best addresses, Reddings is ideally placed on the sought after West Side, within walking distance of the town centre and train station.
Set comfortably back from the road, there is driveway parking for up to four cars, plus an integral garage.
Features of the ground floor includes a spacious entrance hall, a lounge/dining room, kitchen, study, utility room and WC.
The kitchen is located at the front and has the potential to be opened up into the dining space.
There is also a downstairs bedroom which could be turned into a self-contained annexe.
The peaceful private garden benefits from its beautiful wooded surround. It is perfect for entertaining guests, with a retractable awning, seating area and plenty of space for the keen gardener.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City Vintage Festival coming this summer
- 2 Former premises of Hatfield barber could become takeaway
- 3 Developers pushing ahead with approved plans for homes on school land
- 4 From Hitchcock to Attenborough: Remembering Welwyn Garden City's film studios near the Shredded Wheat factory site
- 5 Where do you recognise in ciné film of Welwyn Garden City from 1956?
- 6 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 7 Liam Gallagher and sons star in new Sky special '48 Hours at Rockfield' ahead of Knebworth Park return
- 8 Wheat Quarter hits back at 'misleading' community investment and housing claims
- 9 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Hertfordshire
- 10 Family home on Welwyn Garden City's West Side on sale for £1m
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, a bathroom with separate WC and a study space.
Nearby amenities include Welwyn Garden City Golf Club, Templewood Primary School and Monks Walk secondary school.
Reddings, Welwyn Garden City
Offers in excess of £1.1m
Ewe Move, 01707 959029, www.ewemove.com