Hatfield fixer-upper with lake on sale for £2.5m
- Credit: Savills
This impressive detached house is located in beautiful countryside on the northern outskirts of Hatfield.
Set in formal gardens behind electric gates, its grounds include a lake, stream, stable block and paddocks.
While the property offers flexible and spacious accommodation, it's in need of full modernisation throughout.
The ground floor's many reception rooms include a formal drawing room, an entertainment room, a lounge/games room, a formal dining room, a piano/music room, a 50ft garden room and a kitchen/breakfast room.
On the first floor there are five large double bedrooms, with the largest offering a balcony with wonderful views of the garden, a fitted dressing room and an en suite bathroom.
There are two more bedrooms on the second floor, which could be easily split into further rooms, along with two en suites and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a separate 836 sq ft studio apartment, which comprises of one room/bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom.
- 1 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 4 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 5 Vehicle caught fire on M25
- 6 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 7 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 8 Hertfordshire County Council will fund free summer activity camps for children in the Welwyn Hatfield area
- 9 Vandals trash toilet on WGC train
- 10 Schoolchildren get lesson in robotics at University of Hertfordshire
There is also an abundance of off street parking at the front of the property.
Mill Green, Hatfield
Guide price: £2.5m
Savills, 01582 465000, www.savills.com